Keir Dullea as Red Spaceman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this mean 'not sure about where the suits are in the production process' or 'not sure whether the suits will be produced at all'?

They have nothing to do with that part of the project, so they don't know how close it is to completion. The suits were being worked on before NYCC, but they couldn't be completed on time that's why the other suit "stood in".

Finally! Some news at last. Cool to hear about the heads...now we just have to wait to hear about those suits. Maybe there'll be a display of the two of them with the pod at SDCC. :drool

The last GoHero newsletter confirmed it was a Executive Replicas item.

The Astronaut and Space Pod are being released by Executive Replicas. Go Hero will have an exclusive version!

The last GoHero newsletter confirmed it was a Executive Replicas item.

The Astronaut and Space Pod are being released by Executive Replicas. Go Hero will have an exclusive version!

EXCLUSIVE VERSION???!!!

Oh man, I just can't wait to start seeing these as they get closer and closer to production. ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE's for me...

Thanks for the update galacticboy. :rock

I really hope that a different color suit is NOT the exclusive. Each character had their own specific colored suit in the film and it would suck if they were not offered with the correct ones.

As far as I can remember:

Bowman: Red
Poole: Yellow
Floyd: Silver

Would love for them to eventually release all three, if possible.

I really hope that a different color suit is NOT the exclusive. Each character had their own specific colored suit in the film and it would suck if they were not offered with the correct ones.

I would LOVE to get the 3 of those figures in each of those different colored suits. :rock

The exclusive could be Dave in the Red suit, but with the Green helmet.

That's actually a pretty good guess. That would be a pass for me. Wouldn't need the green helmet version...

They mentioned they have the rights to Gary Lockwood and Keir Dullea...Perhaps it will be a 'red suit BOWMAN with Pod' through EXECUTIVE REPLICAS, 'yellow suit POOLE' through GO HERO type-of-thing...

:angelsmil

Sorry, that's actually what I meant... each person would be a different release.

But the green helmet is a good guess as well if only one is released.

^^^^ing awesome!
I doubt I could get a Pod, but I'd need Bowman at the very least.
A monolith would be nice as well... you know, just have bowman standing there in front of the monolith, that would kick my butt all over the place! :D

Back