Keir Dullea as Red Spaceman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They weren't soliciting anything but it's kind of disappointing that they gave Twinch a bit of publicity. And I can't imagine that they aren't doing a spacesuit - that would be the height of folly and completely undermine their credibility with the collecting community.

Sure, not soliciting... but when you see a product at someone's booth you assume its something that they made. Not an item that is a many years old :lol

Just seems poorly handled, but it got people's attention so I guess it worked for them.

I am sure Steve is gonna take care of this figure and it will become awesome.

From what I understand Steve's 'Go Hero' are helping Executive Replicas with elements of their production, but this is NOT a Go Hero product, it's purely Exececutive Replicas.

Time for this thread to get the ole B-U-M-P. Anyone got any additional info on this? I found the following on the 'Executive Replicas' site. Forgive me if someone posted this earlier in the thread. No mention of the pod, but both Gary and Keir, 4th Quarter! :rock

Executive Replicas has secured licensing with Mr. Keir Dullea and Gary Lockwood to produce the 12" Discovery Astronauts.
Expected production date - 4th quarter 2009.

Please note: Everyone that attended the New York Comic Con or that have seen images from that show has asked many questions regarding the origin of the space suit we had on display. The space suit that was on display was not our prototype. We were not able to get our prototypes ready for the show. The suit on display was one made in Europe and we used it to show off the Dullea head sculpt. When our prototypes are completed, new images will be available.

https://www.executivereplicas.com/news.htm

Yeah, that was posted before. I'd like to know what is happening... I'm interested, but how this has been handled so far is kind of odd.

Also, no updates from GoHero about release dates for their upcoming figures. Hoping they actually get released, kind of worried about that.

I was just (email) chatting with him, I think it'll be pretty soon, but lets just say those of us who have never been involved in manufacturing (and I guess that's most of us) can't begin to imagine the journey from concept to final product.
Still so eager to get my hands on Buck and Flash!

Yeah, that was posted before. I'd like to know what is happening... I'm interested, but how this has been handled so far is kind of odd.

Also, no updates from GoHero about release dates for their upcoming figures. Hoping they actually get released, kind of worried about that.

Look for a newsletter update this week I'm told. :banana

Can't wait to get a few AtoM bodies for customs. Hopefully they work as well as advertised.

Here is a purely UNOFFICIAL update. I got a chance to visit the sculptors last week and they are finishing the refinements to the Dullea sculpt and working on Gary Lockwood. They have at least 8 projects going on at one time, but those heads sould be finished and approved soon. They were not sure what the statis of the suits were.

Here is a purely UNOFFICIAL update. I got a chance to visit the sculptors last week and they are finishing the refinements to the Dullea sculpt and working on Gary Lockwood. They have at least 8 projects going on at one time, but those heads sould be finished and approved soon. They were not sure what the statis of the suits were.

Kewl, I so hope the suits are the hi-end of hi-end!

Does this mean 'not sure about where the suits are in the production process' or 'not sure whether the suits will be produced at all'?

Back