King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: Unorthodox ftw.

Yeah I don't care. He is my ideal solo display, but he's going with the gang. Figured Cap and Ironman will look awesome surrounded by the embrace of father and son. Then maybe thor and spidey join the squad.

Now you know why he is called the King Hulk.... He stole the hairstyle of the other King ;)

3002212-king-hulk-003.jpg

gallery_22643_86_13544.jpg

Seriously though.... I am not sure what they were thinking with the "pretty" hair. Hulk never looked like that in either series. It's really what ruins most of the look for me.

479741.jpg

3002212-king-hulk-009.jpg

Attachments

• 479741.jpg
    479741.jpg
    378.2 KB
Last edited:
Didn't Someone post from Igo a few Pages ago that the Heads were different sculpts? Even if they tried to make them the same some differences would ultimately have to be in there if they did two separate sculpts of the head. So while similar it would be a tad altered.

He did say the heads are different sculpts, but he didn't say anything about the faces.:lol

More Hulks... Damn man. The arm reminds me of Winter Soldier arm :dunno

What do you mean more Hulks??? Is ther more than one available from SSC right now.....:winks:. While I am all for more Hulks 6 currently forsale is a bit much...lol

Now you know why he is called the King Hulk.... He stole the hairstyle of the other King ;)

3002212-king-hulk-003.jpg

iconicrocknrollhair-elvis3.jpg

Seriously though.... I am not sure what they were thinking with the "pretty" hair. Hulk never looked like that in either series. It's really what ruins most of the look for me.

479741.jpg

3002212-king-hulk-009.jpg

I don't think they went for a pretty hair look on this one m8. Just me of him standing around. Besides we both now you are just doing your "thing"... Lol.

Last edited:
Already have GHulk on PO. Definitely passing on this

Body seems similar with Gladiator Hulk?
Which is the better one?

It is the same sculpt for the most part with slight changes made to the Armour, base, and tunic, and a full revamp on the shield arm and head. As for which is better you kind of have to make up your own mind, but IMHO...

Same price. With different accessories. I think you get more with g.hulk

I think you get more with the GHulk, but you SEE more with the King Hulk... From tunic to Axe it is just a less hidden statue.

23c14f5bb322445b23fe9d43b86135cf_zps0b0a63e4.jpg

Effort 0% --> Proffit 200%

And that's all. They can do **** and all they want, people would be still buying their stuff, so nothing can't be done.

Ordered! Ordered! Ordered! :rock I was thinking display wise, to have these guys back to back on a rotating turntable? What do you think :dunno

yny3ame2.jpg

:lol :lol

Nah looking at them in the picture like that makes me want them. So i'm outta here.

PREORDER Link
King Hulk
Hulk Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Exclusive New

now new is the EXCLUSIVE!!!>? i think they use word exclusive freely till they forgot the meaning of it.
I think it means only available direct making it a 'Sideshow Exclusive'.

Back