King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks pretty good. Not sure why all the bashing. They are at least offering new sculpted elements to the variants of late. If someone doesn't like it, don't buy it. This does make me question how much I like the Hulk, having just ordered the Incredible Hulk PF. Not sure how much territory I need to give him, but these are very nice.

To Mr. MBA, have you not been paying attention? They don't manufacture everything and store it all at once, and if a product is not selling, they cut the run short, only revisiting if interest re-emerges. No carrying costs involved.

Some people seem to be under the impression SS has a Warehouse 13 style storage space.

I don't think they went for a pretty hair look on this one m8. Just me of him standing around. Besides we both now you are just doing your "thing"... Lol.

Well of course you dont Spidey... We don't agree on anything ;)

If my "Thing" is being honest about what I think of something then yes. Having said that I will say that it could look better in real life... But just like the Batman pose, Superman eyes, and Hulk maquette brow..... I will probably still wish SSC did something different but I will never know with KH as I will not be getting it.

Hulks hair has never looked like a handsome flowing models... Yet that is what we have.

The King

3002212-king-hulk-003.jpg

Or THE KING

gallery_22643_86_13544.jpg

Seriously though...... The Hair is very un-hulk like and in that photo above without the gladiator gear and the wavy hair... He looks like he is posing for a glamour photo shoot.

Of couse that is just one shot and he does not look like Fabio in all of them.... But the Hair is way to pretty in all the shots IMO.

Just my opinion of course... It's still nice..

But without question I am starting to see a trend with our tastes Spidey... We like different things... Which is cool. We only seem to really 100% agree on the Spidey comiquette... but how can anyone not love that piece :)

This forum...

Hulk PF: Hulk is too savage. I want a modern appearance.

King Hulk PF: Hulk is too handsome, he should be more savage

Ha, very true. And the shield on the Gladiator covers too much... this one without a shield is a rip off ;)

I like the look of this myself, but then I'm not really a huge Hulk fan.

This forum...

Hulk PF: Hulk is too savage. I want a modern appearance.

King Hulk PF: Hulk is too handsome, he should be more savage

lol... I didnt know that people were complaining that hulk was "too savage" I just thought it was that the sculpt looked too clean.

Either way..... Personally I never said KH had to be more Savage. KH is a very different persona then any other hulk. Much more intelligent and yet much more angry. So I a savage look would not work at all.

Just pointing out that you can never satisfy everyone.

Honestly I like both. WWH is his most powerful incarnation but Planet Hulk was a far better story.

Just pointing out that you can never satisfy everyone.

Honestly I like both. WWH is his most powerful incarnation but Planet Hulk was a far better story.

PH is the greatest Hulk story ever IMO... But I love World Breaker Hulk. I also enjoyed WWH very much... I thought the WWH vs X - men was the more fun read though.... Probably because the art was way better.

Well of course you dont Spidey... We don't agree on anything ;)

If my "Thing" is being honest about what I think of something then yes. Having said that I will say that it could look better in real life... But just like the Batman pose, Superman eyes, and Hulk maquette brow..... I will probably still wish SSC did something different but I will never know with KH as I will not be getting it.

Hulks hair has never looked like a handsome flowing models... Yet that is what we have.

The King

3002212-king-hulk-003.jpg

Or THE KING

gallery_22643_86_13544.jpg

Seriously though...... The Hair is very un-hulk like and in that photo above without the gladiator gear and the wavy hair... He looks like he is posing for a glamour photo shoot.

Of couse that is just one shot and he does not look like Fabio in all of them.... But the Hair is way to pretty in all the shots IMO.

Just my opinion of course... It's still nice..

But without question I am starting to see a trend with our tastes Spidey... We like different things... Which is cool. We only seem to really 100% agree on the Spidey comiquette... but how can anyone not love that piece :)

Please don't mention the words Hulk and Eye-brow gate to Spidey please :( :gah:

PH is the greatest Hulk story ever IMO... But I love World Breaker Hulk. I also enjoyed WWH very much... I thought the WWH vs X - men was the more fun read though.... Probably because the art was way better.

Caira PF?

I like it and will be ordering locally. I just wish they had him facing the other direction.

anyhow, keeping fingers crossed that he and PH don't end up like apoc.

I think Alex was mistaken by saying it was a North American exclusive...I think she meant US exclusive.

I have ordered all of the mythos statues as well as the blue batman bust locally and those were considered "exclusives" as well.

SS may have now decided to broaden their "exclusive" designation to include Canada, but I hope that is not the case.

you beauty! :yess:

and in these cases of Sideshow making a whole statue as an exclusive, would this have an impact on the overall ES? Like, will they be making a low amount of these King Hulks? :dunno

I'm assuming so since it would mean a smaller pool of people who can order it, right? Haha

I'm rooting for open ES on everything. Maybe just a 2 year window to buy or something like that instead.

Back