King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming so since it would mean a smaller pool of people who can order it, right? Haha

I'm rooting for open ES on everything. Maybe just a 2 year window to buy or something like that instead.

Well not really. Basically if you have a sideshow account you can order, this means stores as well. They just pay full retail. Which means they can tack on a profit margin and ship it anywhere.

Well not really. Basically if you have a sideshow account you can order, this means stores as well. They just pay full retail. Which means they can tack on a profit margin and ship it anywhere.

Oh ok. I see. Well I'm glad for that. Bigger ES the better!

Oh ok. I see. Well I'm glad for that. Bigger ES the better!

They do limit it to one per person though. Typically with regular editions Stores can order multiples. However, if there's a few smart business men out there, they'd just ask their employees to open sideshow accounts and have them order multiples for them....or maybe that's just what I'd do.

They do limit it to one per person though. Typically with regular editions Stores can order multiples. However, if there's a few smart business men out there, they'd just ask their employees to open sideshow accounts and have them order multiples for them....or maybe that's just what I'd do.

451px-Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Haha. But really, same thing is do if I ran a business.

Well of course you dont Spidey... We don't agree on anything ;)

If my "Thing" is being honest about what I think of something then yes. Having said that I will say that it could look better in real life... But just like the Batman pose, Superman eyes, and Hulk maquette brow..... I will probably still wish SSC did something different but I will never know with KH as I will not be getting it.

Hulks hair has never looked like a handsome flowing models... Yet that is what we have.

The King

3002212-king-hulk-003.jpg

Or THE KING

gallery_22643_86_13544.jpg

Seriously though...... The Hair is very un-hulk like and in that photo above without the gladiator gear and the wavy hair... He looks like he is posing for a glamour photo shoot.

Of couse that is just one shot and he does not look like Fabio in all of them.... But the Hair is way to pretty in all the shots IMO.

Just my opinion of course... It's still nice..

But without question I am starting to see a trend with our tastes Spidey... We like different things... Which is cool. We only seem to really 100% agree on the Spidey comiquette... but how can anyone not love that piece :)

No in the end in your "thing" is to complain and obsess about something, I will tell you it isnt that bad, and then when it comes out you go "Hey it ain't that bad after all". Hell even the one time you said I was wrong you ended up selling the piece within a couple of months. As for having different tastes we do differ a bit, but we are pretty much on point. You just always find something to OCD about which I don't ...lol. As for not getting this statue, well... I don't necessarily believe you. You said that about GHulk and slowly crumbled, and we both know that WWH is the one you wanted most out of the two. You said so your self. In the end Hulk is your collecting Kryptonite... He weakens you into a purchase all the time...lol.

Please don't mention the words Hulk and Eye-brow gate to Spidey please :( :gah:

Andy you should just put "Spidey was right" in your sig...lol. You know it is true

Last edited:
No in the end in your "thing" is to complain and obsess about something, I will tell you it isnt that bad, and then when it comes out you go "Hey it ain't that bad after all". Hell even the one time you said I was wrong you ended up selling the piece within a couple of months. As for having different tastes we do differ a bit, but we are pretty much on point. You just always find something to OCD about which I don't ...lol. As for not getting this statue, well... I don't necessarily believe you. You said that about GHulk and slowly crumbled, and we both know that WWH is the one you wanted most out of the two. You said so your self. In the end Hulk is your collecting Kryptonite... He weakens you into a purchase all the time...lol.

Andy you should just put "Spidey was right" in your sig...lol. You know it is true

So I guess your thing is to Joygasm over everything ;) ;) ;) J/K

Seriously I know that is not true.. You don't love everything but I don't complain about everything either - see Spider- man threads, Terminator PF (both), Conan PF, Droids PF, Punisher Comiquette, Freddy PF and those are just some of the ones I own.

Eye Brow gate is still an issue.... Some have even fixed it. I pose my Hulk in such a way that I don't have to see it. I wish it looked like the proto.
I never have nor do I still like the Batman Pose... Some Angles yes it looks great.... Others it look very feminine to me. I also had to futz with the pits.
Superman Eyes... I give more credit to the strength of the head sculpt and the eyes are easy to overlook.... All my friends who have seen mine don't care for them.... They think it's cheesy.. I still wish SSC gave us a regular eye sculpt. That EX head sculpt is otherwise perfect and I like it better then the Reg sculpt... Always have. I will admit that the Heat are not enough to ruin it like I thought it would.

And while I did put the Spidey is right thing as my sig, time has not been kind to those heat eyes and they frustrate me more then anything now because I know perfection is almost there. I tend to not look at the head sculpt that much because the flames are just meh and it ruins the detail. The eyes are the soul my friend.... But like I said they are Not awful but they add nothing to the piece.

I sold that other piece because I needed to get another piece back... and reading the comics again made me realize he was not that important to me..... Hell I should have listened to myself when I sold the comiquette version years ago (but I really needed the money then)

But that is of topic...

As KH goes.... Well I just don't care for it. I love WWH but not this version of him. Gladiator Hulk tells the story... KH not so much. I wasn't going to get GH because I already had a hulk. I was let down that there where no switch out parts... I pro ordered it on the first day without realizing that and I cancelled because of the no EX.... But reading the story again and the fact that it's a great piece made me go back.

Anyways, you know I love ya Spidey.... Your wife must find you hard to live with though.... always having to be "right" Hell you even once told me once, about some thread we were chit chatting in, that you were not admitting defeat but that you just wanted to move on. You wanted to me to be sure I knew that you were not admitting you were wrong LOL!

But that is exactly why I like going back and forth with you.... Otherwise........... BORING.

:lol I know its true...unfortunately JAWS doesn't :(

Hey I had the balls to put in my sig for two weeks :)

I am back to my basically original line of thinking though with regards to superman...

So while Spidey was technically not wrong... He was not right either.... As all of my complaints about the pieces we have disagreed on... to me are still valid :)

So there ;) ;) ;)

Muscle definition of his back looks strange, but a nice piece regardless.
Hulk with melee weapons is bada$$.

So I guess your thing is to Joygasm over everything ;) ;) ;) J/K

Seriously I know that is not true.. You don't love everything but I don't complain about everything either - see Spider- man threads, Terminator PF (both), Conan PF, Droids PF, Punisher Comiquette, Freddy PF and those are just some of the ones I own.

Eye Brow gate is still an issue.... Some have even fixed it. I pose my Hulk in such a way that I don't have to see it. I wish it looked like the proto.
I never have nor do I still like the Batman Pose... Some Angles yes it looks great.... Others it look very feminine to me. I also had to futz with the pits.
Superman Eyes... I give more credit to the strength of the head sculpt and the eyes are easy to overlook.... All my friends who have seen mine don't care for them.... They think it's cheesy.. I still wish SSC gave us a regular eye sculpt. That EX head sculpt is otherwise perfect and I like it better then the Reg sculpt... Always have. I will admit that the Heat are not enough to ruin it like I thought it would.

And while I did put the Spidey is right thing as my sig, time has not been kind to those heat eyes and they frustrate me more then anything now because I know perfection is almost there. I tend to not look at the head sculpt that much because the flames are just meh and it ruins the detail. The eyes are the soul my friend.... But like I said they are Not awful but they add nothing to the piece.

I sold that other piece because I needed to get another piece back... and reading the comics again made me realize he was not that important to me..... Hell I should have listened to myself when I sold the comiquette version years ago (but I really needed the money then)

But that is of topic...

As KH goes.... Well I just don't care for it. I love WWH but not this version of him. Gladiator Hulk tells the story... KH not so much. I wasn't going to get GH because I already had a hulk. I was let down that there where no switch out parts... I pro ordered it on the first day without realizing that and I cancelled because of the no EX.... But reading the story again and the fact that it's a great piece made me go back.

Anyways, you know I love ya Spidey.... Your wife must find you hard to live with though.... always having to be "right" Hell you even once told me once, about some thread we were chit chatting in, that you were not admitting defeat but that you just wanted to move on. You wanted to me to be sure I knew that you were not admitting you were wrong LOL!

But that is exactly why I like going back and forth with you.... Otherwise........... BORING.

Hey I had the balls to put in my sig for two weeks :)

I am back to my basically original line of thinking though with regards to superman...

So while Spidey was technically not wrong... He was not right either.... As all of my complaints about the pieces we have disagreed on... to me are still valid :)

So there ;) ;) ;)

LOL... JAWS you do realize I am just roping you in right??? Your complaints are TOTALLY valid to you, and I may disagree with you, but it doesn't make you wrong. You just tend to lean more towards liking the pieces even with the flaws, but usually after I tell you you will. So technically I AM right, you like them, flaws and all....lol

He's still a "domestic / US exclusive". But for those of us outside of the US he can be ordered through an AD.

Back