King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evidently a bunch of people are new to statue collecting because this little variant thing has been done before by every statue company out there. Well except for XM...they only have one statue so far but hey they're young they'll figure it out.

People were asking for the Gladiator Hulk to be the King Hulk when it was released, go back and look at the thread. Now you have that, and the naysayers still come out.

If you don't want it, don't buy it. But don't complain about something C.S. Moore, Randy Bowen, DCD and Diamond Comics have all done with their statues.

Sadly I saw it and thought of this...

Image150.jpg

Everyone is complaining about the neck, yet has no one considered how his head would be from the side?

I still won't buy a Hulk, unless they do HulkxWolviexThor.

I'd prefer a new She-Hulk tbh

:yess: :yess:

Decided that I'm gonna pull the trigger and have both...that'll be my 4th hulk PO of the year :horror

Hey friend you must have a big mansion just to display everything. So many huge customs, SS statues, props, etc and boxes as well. Congrats bro! You will have a museum soon of statues!
ES is only 200

imagine the mad rush if it was though :lol

Oh crap I was going crazy until I saw you were kidding. I was getting ready to go insane to order if it was 200 because if that was the number I'm not sitting around to wait.
I wished this was the ex version of planet hulk that would have been so awesomez!

Ordered!!!! Thanks once again Sideshow for making me weak as fook!!!

upa4uby8.jpg

Did the exact opposite for me. I'm blowing my reward points on Magneto. I lost almost all interest in their products and shenanigans.

Back