Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. Until september. Pictures of it looks amazing but the same than the warrior ones...if the final product looks like the warrior, i will totally pass...

Dog Alien!!! Hopefully they have learned their lesson for the paint on the big chap and dog alien.

220259480f46ba126793b24c63d7f83f.jpg

e02227a73a6b29c25ced8d0ff40aba13.jpg

9f81d4023e428da63031c58c5baac29d.jpg

a0f50df4bea8bc67502693922573df1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Sculpt and paint looks very nice but...remember the warrior...I just want to see in hand pictures...
Thanks for the pictures;)

Anyone has received the alien warrior? I would like to see the finalproduct:). I have seen some pictures and I am really doubting in going for this line...but there are two new videos in youtube and the warrior doesnt look as bad as in the pictures I have seen...

Anyone has received the alien warrior? I would like to see the finalproduct:). I have seen some pictures and I am really doubting in going for this line...but there are two new videos in youtube and the warrior doesnt look as bad as in the pictures I have seen...
What? Are you telling me that a couple of poorly taken super close up pics taken in bad lighting aren't representative of the actual product? That would mean that people here overreacted to a couple of bad photos and I find it difficult to believe that could EVER happen.

The thing is that we have only two photos that looks real to me andthe ones from the prototype and 2 videos in youtube that on my opinion are not very representative. That's why I am asking for more photos.
Unfortunately we have lots of examples of bad final products (speaking of its quality compared with the prototype).
People is not overreacting at all...only we show our worries because of recent failures in some figures or statues that showed a really bad quality control...thanks.

What? Are you telling me that a couple of poorly taken super close up pics taken in bad lighting aren't representative of the actual product? That would mean that people here overreacted to a couple of bad photos and I find it difficult to believe that could EVER happen.
Unless you have better pictures, that's all we have to go on. And bad they are, good pictures will not remove a visible seem line.

Thanks python. That makes me think in how the big chap or the dog will look...for 100 usd I don't expect a seem line at the traslucent doom...may be I am exagerating? 100 usd for a 1/10 statue, same size than Neca figures, which are the differences between them then?
Please, if someone has yet the warrior, a full review willbe appreciated. Thanks again.

Yeah, that's a decent picture of a bad statue imo. A shame really as their Big chap is incredible looking at this stage imo. I really want one, but not if it turns out like this, I just don't see where the extra money is going into these over any cheap figure. Base aside which I don't need.

Yeah, that's a decent picture of a bad statue imo. A shame really as their Big chap is incredible looking at this stage imo. I really want one, but not if it turns out like this, I just don't see where the extra money is going into these over any cheap figure. Base aside which I don't need.

That's exactly what I am thinking...that's really a pity but just take a look of the 1/4 alien warrior from neca...It is way long better than this...

Even in neca cheaper figures I see advantages comparing with koto one...the alien doesn't looks weird when you open its mouth, it is more articulated, it is 4 times cheaper...quality is pretty the same (according to the pictures and videos...)...as puthon says...I don't see where the extra money is going.

Think that this last picture that I post it is done with a professional camera, with nice ligh conditions and it has the head perfectly focused. If that is all that kotobukiya can offer to me, for me it is a big pass.

Find the differences between my last photo and this one and tell me why I have to pay 60 usd more for the kotobukiya one....

image.jpeg

Here you can compare bother figures, neca's first, with the mouth open...again, I can't understand...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And to think I was actually excited for this line...again, let down by poor quality. Some of Kotobukiya's other lines are sooooooo awesome. I was super excited to see the Dog Alien pictures...finally seemed like we would get a really good Dog Alien figure.....now, nope. Maybe they will fix the quality issues by the time they release the big chap but not wanting to complete the set makes me want none of them.

Back