Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine. But left foot doesent fit. can see the pin.

img0905603vc17h82.jpg

img091118vquoxnb0.jpg

img09289dnh1v2x74.jpg

img0925nhomtr64bd.jpg

img0913jv0ydu4o7r.jpg

I likey!:monkey5

They should make a movie out of this!:yess:

Check out superman vs hulk on YouTube. Someone made a really awesome two part cgi simulation of them fighting. Really awesome short video.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

There is nothing not to like if you are a Hulk fan. Got mine 2 days ago and placed it with my other 6 Bowens and 2 Kotobukiyas and there is no doubt the new Koto Hulk is larger than any Bowen except the new one and even those are about the same, He is really crouching ready to Smash and for sure if he stood up completely straight like the new Bowen Savage Hulk the Koto would be 16 inches. Color is amazing and looks like Gamma colored skin! Most real skin of any 1/6 scale Hulk (well, maybe the original Grey Shiflett Hulk comes in #1 for sheen and texture). If you are a Hulk fan you need this statue. And it looks better today than 2 days ago. You wont get bored of this one fast. It gets better every day :hi5:

Yes, it is solid and heavy. The base is small but solid and quite heavy. The Body is quite thick and heavy. Not as heavy as some of my older hulks but up there for 2013 standards. I bought two and had the same trouble with the foot peg on one but if you put it in and out a couple times it goes in easier :yess: I did not have to scratch the hole or make it look anything less than new to achieve this (Dont want an ugly damaged hole!). And hey, I did not like the small base at all but it is solid and the statue stands rock solid and with the small base can be turned easily to face any other statue and even get very close to them (Fight). And he does not look like a bodybuilder at all, He is thick wasted and less panty waste Body Builder than many Hulk statues, He is not juiced up looking, He looks like raging Gamma monster. Is it better looking to me than my Grey Bowen Retro -------I cant say it is better, or heavier, or more work went into it but is finally a raging green hulk in a fantastic pose variation of what made the Shiflett and the Premium format legends. Bottom line, if you want a 1/6 hulk that is attacking now there is one out there cheap.

Thanks guys for all the pics and input. I'm back in on this piece.
I'm kinda feelin' this piece again too. Nice pics guys. It's good to know there are good ones out there.

The chance of getting a wonky eyed one is quite the deterrent though.

Yeah, Wonky eyes suck on any statue but if you get one like that Hulk is not so noticable as he is an out of control raging beast. Wonky eyes on a hot female statue is pure fail. Pre-order I am most worried about is Superman premium format. Perfect face paint will make or break that one so I am sooooo hoping for perfection. The Koto Hulk is such a beast it is not as important.

Excellent pictures everyone. Hopefully I will have mine soon. Can someone post a picture of the statue inside of a detolf please? This will be my first sculpture so I just want an idea of how it might fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back