Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today.. edition number 3141!! No googly eyes!!:yess:

Excellent figure. I was surprised at how solid this thing is. The sculpt is great and I love the color. Even my wife was impressed.

My goal is to have him and my Hot Toys Avengers Thor figure square off.. the trick is getting both to fit on a detolf shelf. Crappy low light pics but here is what I have come up with so far.

2qt8xoi.jpg

6gvryv.jpg

Display looks great! Get some more pics up for us!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I was gonna get this guy cos I can't afford the HT version but the scale's all wrong

I was gonna get this guy cos I can't afford the HT version but the scale's all wrong

What can makes u say scale is off? 13.5 inches hunched over so say 14.5 standing straight, I think that is being conservative.... That's 7' 4"...hulk is between 7 and 8 feet to my knowledge. I think the scale and interpretation is perfect.... I'm slightly biased a bit though haha

^I love the action Thor, still my favorite Thor statue, even though it's not 1/4 scale.

^action thor! Do all classic iron man come with he stark head?

Hello boys & girls,

As promised, I uploaded a video review to my youtube channel of this awesome looking piece. Check it out!

[ame]https://youtu.be/4BJytFozqmA[/ame]

Please, like, comment and subscribe. Thanks for watching!! :)

Saw this in the window at Golden Age Collectibles today. Looks pretty good. I'm not a fan of the pose; there doesn't seem to be enough movement in it, but that being said it's a fine statue. Congrats to everyone who picked it up or has it coming.

I was also interested in the HT version until I saw it. I don't like the visual joints and I actually think it is a bit oversized to be based off of the movie. I understand that comic book Hulk could get huge.. grew bigger as he became madder. But in the movie I think they kept him in pretty good proportions with the other characters.

the-avengers-movie-assembled.jpg

He towers over Hawkeye but isn't too much taller than Iron Man. If this Hulk sculpt had him standing completely upright I think the scale would be right on point.

This is too big!

Avengers-Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-VII-and-Hulk-Size-Comparison-Photo-Scale.jpg

1146867_647693088574713_715144819_o.jpg

This is more in scale with the movie IMO

343rhqq.jpg

3v6nd.jpg

Last edited:
So annoying asking a seller what edition # they are selling, instead of simply buying it like usual :lol

Depends. Side by side I'd say classic, but face to face I'd go with Action for sure.
I'm still mad at myself for not grabbing the Action Thor.

Yeah i guess action thor goes better, but i love them both, classic thor from koto has a lot more details, maybe i should just keep them both :)

Back