Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man..... nice work. This looks awesome. Its looks to be spot on with the ss PF paint scheme. I am so impressed

I didn't even really think about that. Now that you mention it though, the green is a little similar to that on Kirby Hulk PF.

Yeah he even got some the fainter light greens into it for the shading. Very high quality. Koto should take some notes

I said it before, but Koto is really making some waves lately. Gentle Giant is rising up as well.

AH!!! I remember seeing that Cyclops before. Did you have a thread for that one?

Either way, this is some exceptional work. Love the color choices.

Excellent paint job. Did you fix the eyes?

I saw this at my LCS today and it looks great but definitely prefer your custom.

Yeah first thing I had in mind when I got him.

He looks pissed now with some small red veins popping out in his eyes

Some of them are smaller then 1/6. The New 52 lineup and some of kotos other stuff is smaller. All the resin marvel stuff is 1/6 though. At least all the ones I know of

Some of them are smaller then 1/6. The New 52 lineup and some of kotos other stuff is smaller. All the resin marvel stuff is 1/6 though. At least all the ones I know of

I'd like to see what other Spider-Man villains they have coming next. (Not to derail this thread.) I think Goblin would be amazing.

Back