Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i guess action thor goes better, but i love them both, classic thor from koto has a lot more details, maybe i should just keep them both :)

Absolutely and I like the colors better on Classic Thor. And like JPsarri said, he's just bigger and more brolic. Just more detail going on. The action Thor is great and I love it but it's more gimmick oriented and doesn't have the same amount of substance as the Sosa piece.

Yeah i guess action thor goes better, but i love them both, classic thor from koto has a lot more details, maybe i should just keep them both :)

Absolutely and I like the colors better on Classic Thor. And like JPsarri said, he's just bigger and more brolic. Just more detail going on. The action Thor is great and I love it but it's more gimmick oriented and doesn't have the same amount of substance as the Sosa piece.

But I love action poses :)
I'm still hoping the Strike Down will kick ***.

But I love action poses :)
I'm still hoping the Strike Down will kick ***.

Me too, but that Thor will work better as a stand alone piece.

I like the Action Thor but it is a bit small to display with Kotobukiya. It looks really magnificent when you showcase it with other action Bowen pieces.

Here are some stolen pics from SM:

Picture1617.jpg

Picture1619.jpg

Picture1635.jpg

Picture1637.jpg

Picture1639.jpg
Picture1649.jpg

Picture1630.jpg

Last edited:
ZOMGZOMG great pictures. I have been asking about the Heroes Reborn Thor next to this statue bc I have the Jounrey Into Mystery where they face off framed and want to put them next to each other. I also have the Bowen action Thor going up against the Bowen Surfer with Silver Surfer #4 so kudos for that awesome pic as well!

Not to turn this into a Thor thread (Hulk fanboys will get LIVID lol) but seeing Action Thor got me back into collecting. It is one of the best statues ever made in my opinion.

Not to turn this into a Thor thread (Hulk fanboys will get LIVID lol) but seeing Action Thor got me back into collecting. It is one of the best statues ever made in my opinion.

Don't worry, there aren't any lol. It's a great statue I think. I think though that if that were a hammer without the spinning effects it goes to average.

hy9etyju.jpg

I'm almost done repainting mine!

Completely different color scheme so I hope you guys will dig it.

I'll be posting pics soon

Back