Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't careless about the no. I couldn't even tell you which of my statues have a high or low no because I only ever look at the no when I 1st unbox them. After that its forgotten

It depends on how many people care about the low number and how much they are willing to pay for the low number. If more people want to obtain the low number and are willing to pay $$$ to get it, then the value increases. If people are not willing to pay for the low number (even if they say they prefer a low number), then the value won't increase because nobody will bid it up.

However, what is the cut-off for a low number? For example, most people will agree that #5 is a low number. But what about #75? Will your answer change if it's #75/150 instead of #75/1000?

I'm not sure haha I'm still new to this but my Spidey is 53

I couldn't careless about the no. I couldn't even tell you which of my statues have a high or low no because I only ever look at the no when I 1st unbox them. After that its forgotten

Same here unless it's a really special number for me. For example, I was lucky enough to get #1 of a statue with an ES of 100 so that is special to me.

Getting #1 would be pretty cool though. If it didn't have any QC issues.

I'm not sure the edition number has anything to do with QC; I'd be shocked if they were actually numbering the statues as they were produced, especially since the bases and figurines are probably produced separately.

Your number #139 could be the last one made in a series of 1900, while somebody else's #1830 could be the first one produced. Unless I'm misunderstanding the process.

With that said, I sold my #4 Spidey on eBay last week for $315, and I damn sure hyped up the edition number. I needed the money and space for statues, and it was selling for double what I paid for it two months ago. :dunno

I'm not sure the edition number has anything to do with QC; I'd be shocked if they were actually numbering the statues as they were produced, especially since the bases and figurines are probably produced separately.

Your number #139 could be the last one made in a series of 1900, while somebody else's #1830 could be the first one produced. Unless I'm misunderstanding the process.

With that said, I sold my #4 Spidey on eBay last week for $315, and I damn sure hyped up the edition number. I needed the money and space for statues, and it was selling for double what I paid for it two months ago. :dunno

I'm still trying to buy this one. I see it going on eBay for various prices between 250.00 to 300.00. I'm trying to be patient to get one for around 250.00 to 260.00. Do you think it's possible? Yes I I'm cheap on the items that is not a must have. But I do like this.

I agree. I don't think they number the statues as they go along. It's not efficient if you think about how factories mass produce items. That being said, some people do care about low edition numbers and it's a good marketing tool to add to the perceived value of your collectible. For example, I believe that Randy and Rocky Bowen keep #s 1 to 10 of the statues they produce then they auction some of them off through Rocky's Vault.

I'm still trying to buy this one. I see it going on eBay for various prices between 250.00 to 300.00. I'm trying to be patient to get one for around 250.00 to 260.00. Do you think it's possible? Yes I I'm cheap on the items that is not a must have. But I do like this.

The lowest price I've seen on ebay when I looked a few minutes ago is $325 plus $45 shipping. You could probably buy it for around $300 if someone auctions it off on ebay. Otherwise, it will be difficult to find this for less than $300 especially now that the first batch of the Venom companion piece has been released. I really think this Spidey statue is worth the money.

Just be patient, you'll get it eventually for the right price. I've been there and it pays off to wait. Also, try to look online for the piece. Many small retailers sell items for the original retail price or just a little above it for some little profit. Many local comic shops hate doing business on ebay because of the high merchant fees they have to pay.

As soon as a I hit enough posts I'll be selling mine. Keep your eyes posted

It's legit. I have the piece and the number is written in pen. However, don't buy that statue. You have a guy here who is selling his for $310 shipped in the for sale section.

There is a for sale section on here? where?

oh nevermind

There is a for sale section on here? where?

oh nevermind

:lol I see you found it. There is a for sale section for figures and one for statues. There is also a trading section as well. Take a look around. There really are a lot of cool sections and topics on this forum.

Just be patient, you'll get it eventually for the right price. I've been there and it pays off to wait. Also, try to look online for the piece. Many small retailers sell items for the original retail price or just a little above it for some little profit. Many local comic shops hate doing business on ebay because of the high merchant fees they have to pay.

Yes i will, I learn my lesson on most of the SS stuff. Now with prices going towards 400.00 a norm PF. If I want it im sure I can get it during release for the same or less later on. I do like saving it's a good feeling just knowing that I got a good price ;)

Someone (no, it's not mine) has the koto Spidey up on ebay for a BIN price of $244.99 + $23 shipping. $268 shipped for this piece is not a bad price. Just in case anyone was interested.

Back