Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just trying to decide if I can fit her in a display case somehow.

I have a bunch of those Seja cases from JYSK, which are smiliar to those detolfs.
I wonder if anyone has any ideas, or how they are going to display and protect her?

all training videos on Stan Winston School is half off using promo code: halfmil

https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/

promo is ending very soon, I got the Natari video, the Steve Wang painting one, Endo Skull chrome painting, maquette painting one, and a few others. the HD life streams for 10 bucks each is a pretty sweet deal IMO. The training videos are like 2 - 3 hours which is awesome.

-

Last edited:
Damn. I wish I had the $$ for those right now. Thanks for filling me in. Maybe I'll ask for one for my Bday.
What are those video streams? Does that mean you can view the video only by streaming it from their server? Do you keep it forever or is it a one time deal?

Damn. I wish I had the $$ for those right now. Thanks for filling me in. Maybe I'll ask for one for my Bday.
What are those video streams? Does that mean you can view the video only by streaming it from their server? Do you keep it forever or is it a one time deal?

I wish I had the money for them too!
I think you pay once and can stream anytime you wish.

Yes, you can view the videos only by steaming. You get to keep it.

With the current promo applied. Each tutorial only costs $9.99.

Last edited:
Fana Collec AVATAR Neytiri Legendary Scale Figure Sideshow Collectibles

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID1zmOaawso[/ame]

Fana Collec!​

Very cool. So does that mean that this guy is painting the production pieces and not some chinese factory?

No chance. It looked like he was painting 3, which is common for prototype work. One would be used for marketting, one would go to China, and the last would most likely either go to China as well, or remain at Winston Studios or Sideshow.

No chance. It looked like he was painting 3, which is common for prototype work. One would be used for marketting, one would go to China, and the last would most likely either go to China as well, or remain at Winston Studios or Sideshow.

I see 6 Neytiri that was painted by Stan Winston Studio in this video :)

Have you seen SilentSurfer at Sideshow Collectibles the production piece of Neytiri Legendary Scale Figure?

Nathan, do you know any of these guys at sideshow in the videos? I know they sent stuff to you for you to paint so you weren't like an 'in-house' painter so how does that work with these guys?

How's there situation different than what you were doing? Just curious is all on the artists' side of everything.

One month or so to go! Unless it gets delayed. But I'm fine with that for a bit! Lol

I'm getting all ready with where she will go and how I'm displaying her.
Should be cool.

Back