Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys did too good of a job with Jake for me to even think of spending six times as much on a Legacy Maquette. I won't even be surprised if HT produces a Neytiri with a better movie likeness than this piece.

Hot Toys did too good of a job with Jake for me to even think of spending six times as much on a Legacy Maquette. I won't even be surprised if HT produces a Neytiri with a better movie likeness than this piece.

It might have a better likeness but, it's still just a toy that has a tone of horrible looking articulation points.

It is good, but I just like to go BIG and want that WOW factor when I go into my collection room and other people. The big stuff just blows people away.
Whenever I have 12 inch stuff...they are just meh...and have to get really close to see what's going on.

I just prefer statues over figures/toys ,and try to look for that one ultimate piece for a particular franchise or character.
For me, this will do it for Avatar, and that's it for that.

Will be the most priciest piece ever for me, and probably my last lol

It might have a better likeness but, it's still just a toy that has a tone of horrible looking articulation points.
Neytiri in the movie was beautiful. This is a $1600 statue with a butter face. That is a pretty big fail IMO

Neytiri in the movie was beautiful. This is a $1600 statue with a butter face. That is a pretty big fail IMO

They didn't fail at anything. The maquette was made before the CG Neytiri. They didn't have the actress to give it a perfect likeness.

LOL People will just look for fail in this, mainly if they know they can't get it or can't afford it. Not everyone, but some complaints and trolling will be based around that fact lol

LOL People will just look for fail in this, mainly if they know they can't get it or can't afford it. Not everyone, but some complaints and trolling will be based around that fact lol

:exactly:

It's a real shame that some collectors are too ignorant to realize the beauty of some pieces.

What can I say? It does not tickle my eye *****. I'm glad it tickles yours and hope you enjoy it.

Good lol I hope it's delays. But you know that already nogears lol
Since I'm getting your Prime maquette! HA HA
And I just got Medusa as well...lol

Im goin the opposite way my friend. Since u bought the prime maquette from me i hope they dont delay this cause now i have money for it lol. But seriously congrats on pickin up all 3 they are awesome and will look sweet in ur collection.

I'm not a big Avatar fan. I think the movie was way over-rated.

But that statue kicks all types of ass.

Of all the legacy scale figures I saw at SDCC this was the best one to me in terms of scale depiction, paints, pose and just overall execution.

Im goin the opposite way my friend. Since u bought the prime maquette from me i hope they dont delay this cause now i have money for it lol. But seriously congrats on pickin up all 3 they are awesome and will look sweet in ur collection.

Just trying to build a nice collection around iconic and epic statues. 1/4 scale statues, maquettes and grails.

Are there any news regarding the shipping date? It says May on the homepage, but I doubt that this is still correct...

Heard Nothing. I assume we have a bit of a delay here. but that's ok in book lol Need some more time. ha ha.

It's mid May already with no news.

I know Dutch and J Rabbit got pushed a month too already.

They'll start shipping them all at once, watch. I bet they pushed Dutch and Jessica back to combine the crates on one boat.

Maybe they are adjusting the sculpt?

Hot:
31194345-31194348-large.jpg

Not:
img0980e.jpg

Jaw line? Forehead? Pic??

Back