Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to get one of these but I will have to see in hand pics first.

It looked so sexy at SDCC but that was just a prototype :(

Can't wait to see how this turns out though.

Yes I have to agree. This looked to be well done but to invest so much in this and it turn out to have several flaws would be futile. :slap

Very curious too see the reaction if she has googley eyes.

If it comes with a lazy eye after spending $1600 on it, I imagine this will be the reaction.
hulk_smash_loki.gif

I know, I'd want to smash it.
I have a feeling they are going to use decals for the eyes, though. It would make it look so much better. I didn't even like the way the eyes were painted on the prototype and they were done by a SWS pro. :slap

I'm getting this statue, hoping there will be a Jake in the same scale. I will be pissed off if they don't do 1

I'm getting this statue, hoping there will be a Jake in the same scale. I will be pissed off if they don't do 1
Yeah I really hope they do Jake as well but if I had to pick just one then this is it!

Everyone get there update email for this? that was cool. Our very own curator who will give us updates on the making of our statue, packaging etc...

For those that don't know, this was the text in the cool looking email I got today:

Wow! Nice!
Looks like they're being produced here in the US. Hopefully, that means better quality.

Everyone get there update email for this? that was cool. Our very own curator who will give us updates on the making of our statue, packaging etc...

For those that don't know, this was the text in the cool looking email I got today:

Wow, thats very cool, I like that, thats exactly what SS needs to do to keep high end customers happy. I like having special services like that, it even entices me to join the club.

That's really cool and professional that they are emailing collectors who PO'ed Neytiri like that...:clap

Interesting. Although I have this piece on pre-order, I so far haven't received a corresponding email :impatient:

Maybe they really are going in order that the preorders were made in.
Maybe I will actually know what number I am actually getting before getting it.

All I know is, I jumped on the preorder almost instantly. So maybe I'm getting the first one off the line lol
Who knows.

:rotfl

For the price of these pieces, they should offer you a better experience and customer service.

Back