LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Ceeemor. He looks brilliant , my favorite hat mod I think.

I managed to pick up a spare Enterbay hat for my custom in the hope of modding it for $9.00 and should be picking up a full figure this week I suppose. Seems it's going to be like my custom all over again. It's a shame the parts go for so much money otherwise I'd just be buying what I'm actually going to use. :lol

Great hat modification, now its screen accurate, will make it following your tutorial, thumbs up!

Hi y'all, this is my first post on this forum.

I've finally mustered enough money to buy my first 1/6 figure and Leon certainly is great one to start with.

However, I am having some trouble with the gun case which includes

- the gun case not able to open all the way or close fully
- corners of the case are ripped and the hindges are coming off.

I got his figure off ebay. Does anybody have the same problem? Anyone know a glue to fix it?

Here are some shots:

I can't open / close the gun case all the way w/o applying a GREAT deal of force. And the cases just refuses to stay close.

18112011247.jpg

Corners are ripping, I'm afraid of messing with it further. And the glues are coming off for the hinges.
18112011256.jpg

18112011268.jpg

18112011266.jpg

I appreciate any feedback! Please help! Thanks!

That headsculpt is wicked. Wow. Plus, to be honest...I love it when these new, improved versions come out of something already produced. The already produced ones go down in price, and then a bottom-feeder like myself can afford a cool figure. I don't end up with a grail fig, but I get to admire a I-love-it-and-can-finally-pay-for-it fig right there, on my shelf. One in the hand is worth two on the website. :)

THANX EVERYONE!!:waveWell,here are some more WIP PICS of my figure.I'm still working on his case which is a pain in the arse cause for some reason it doesn't want to stay closed so i might have to do some surgery on it and cut the spine.The case is far from finished cause i still have to add the name on the top and weather it a bit more.Also,i have to add the faded stamps,which i got from Ray(THANX BRO!:hi5:), that are on the sides of the case but i did finish the drawers.I cut the right one into 2 of them just like the original which had 3 drawers.I don't know why Enterbay didn't do this?:dunno Anyway,here are some PICS of what i've done so far with the plant,his shoes,and the case as well.I also got a decal from EVILFACE which is AWESOME and makes my stand look so much better.Just so you know that the decal was originally made for a Hot Toys stand but it broke on me so i used the Enterbay one which now that i'm using it i don't think i can go back to the Hot TOys one anymore.If anyone need any assisstance with any mods feel free to PM me.I'll keep you posted!ENJOY!:wink1:

I just noticed that i posted PICS. of him and the plant and not of the case.:slapAnyway,just so you know the plant is the same one that came with the figure i just painted the leaves and added some fake dirt for the pot(Idea from Ray).I also painted the pot itself to make it look a little less plastic.Here are the PICS for the gun case.:wink1:

Here are some PICS. of his shoes which i'm not done with but figured i let you see and let me know what you all think.THANX!:wink1:

Finally,here are a few PICS. of him on his stand.Just for the record,i don't have him in this pose normally!Just wanted to get that out there.:wink1:

Well done CeeemOr! :clap These mods really makes this figure more accurate. That fake @$$ toy-like plant really bothers me the most aside from the hat that it comes. :slap Good luck on that case & his shoes man! Lookin' forward to it the next time. :wink1:

Last edited:
Good job on the plant, CeeemOr! I guess Enterbay got lazy with the accessories because the fake dirt looks like hardened barf. The additional custom work is definitely welcome :clap

Hell yeah, CeeemOr! Incredible mods again bro! The plant looks much better. You did a great job on it. Loving that modded case with the 3 drawers! I will be doing that one too. ;)
A few questions -
1] How did you achieve the fake dirt effect?
2] Are those the stock Enterbay shoes?

I look forward to seeing more my friend.

Just had an enterbay Leon hat arrive and completely ruined it. :rotfl
I knew that would happen. :slap
It seemed when I cut it slightly at the edge it all frayed and everything just fell apart , the inner lining just fell out and what's left of the hat , all the edges are completely uneven. :rotfl

Ahh man. That sucks :(
So theres no chance of fixing it?
Like Rory said, you can make two hats out of it if youre careful. Maybe you can try again?
I almost made two from mine but messed up right at the end!:gah:
I cut the seam allowance a tiny bit too short and it now has a kind of slit in it. I could probably fix it but meh.
But yeah, its a damn fiddly mod to do.

Hi y'all, this is my first post on this forum.

I've finally mustered enough money to buy my first 1/6 figure and Leon certainly is great one to start with.

However, I am having some trouble with the gun case which includes

- the gun case not able to open all the way or close fully
- corners of the case are ripped and the hindges are coming off.

I got his figure off ebay. Does anybody have the same problem? Anyone know a glue to fix it?

Here are some shots:

I can't open / close the gun case all the way w/o applying a GREAT deal of force. And the cases just refuses to stay close.

18112011247.jpg

Corners are ripping, I'm afraid of messing with it further. And the glues are coming off for the hinges.

18112011266.jpg

I appreciate any feedback! Please help! Thanks!

Hi, I recently got my Leon while the figure is fantastic, the accessories leaves room for improvement.

I am having trouble with my gun case, issues include:

- the gun case not opening and closing fully
- some corners are ripped, and the hinges are coming off as well.

Here's some pictures to my point across.

This is as wide as I could get it to opening w/o applying an extreme amount of force.
18112011247.jpg

I've messed with it so much that the corners are starting to rip, and the hinges are staring to come off as well.

18112011266.jpg

Anyone has advice on what adhesive to use on glueing the hinges back together?
More importantly, anyone share the same problem opening & closing the gun case? I appreciate any ideas to fix this damn thing.

Thanks.

Superglue will do just fine and will give a real strong bond.
Only attempt this if youre good at kind of thing though.

Just got my Leon today! Some quick thoughts: The HS looks great although the position of his eyes really bugs me. If only EB stick to their prototype and him straight-looking. Also, the right leg of mine is a bit loose when I try to dangle him unlike the left leg w/c is steady. No biggie though. I'm overwhelmed w/ the quantity of accessories included although some of it's quality are a bit cheap-lookin' esp. the plants, milk carton, etc.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied w/ this figure. I love the film so Leon is a must-have. I wish (althought I highly doubt it) they'll also make Oldman's character w/c is probably one of the best villains ever portrayed in a movie IMHO.

Just got my Leon today! Some quick thoughts: The HS looks great although the position of his eyes really bugs me. If only EB stick to their prototype and him straight-looking. Also, the right leg of mine is a bit loose when I try to dangle him unlike the left leg w/c is steady. No biggie though. I'm overwhelmed w/ the quantity of accessories included although some of it's quality are a bit cheap-lookin' esp. the plants, milk carton, etc.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied w/ this figure. I love the film so Leon is a must-have. I wish (althought I highly doubt it) they'll also make Oldman's character w/c is probably one of the best villains ever portrayed in a movie IMHO.

Congratz J!:hi5: Yeah, the legs are loose on mine too but no problem for me cuz I have him on a HTs stand. I kind of agree about the eyes but Im ok with them now. Theyve grown on me...just need to find the right angle to pose his head and he looks good...or you can just hide them with the glasses!
Some of his items do look kinda cheap looking, but I actually like the milk cartons!
Lets hope and pray that Stansfield will be made at some point.:pray:

Back