Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get a tree to survive that long. But I am thinking about using potted trees so they will last and then planting them in the yard after the Holiday. I have a relative who does that.

My only problem with that is that I like big freakin' Christmas trees.

Heck in the Philippines the decor goes up and they start playing the songs in September. :horror

My wife's dad (Russian) doesn't even take his xmas lights down. That ish is year round. :lol

Guys, how do you load GIFs as sigs? I can't seem to do it.

Don't upload it to the site, direct link it from an outside host (Imageshack, Photobucket, etc.) and use the IMG code i.e.

[ IMG ] link [ / IMG ]

with no spaces.

59618_orig.gif

I was too sad to get a picture after he died. :(

Heartbreaking. :(

My wife's dad (Russian) doesn't even take his xmas lights down. That ish is year round. :lol

Don't upload it to the site, direct link it from an outside host (Imageshack, Photobucket, etc.) and use the IMG code i.e.

[ IMG ] link [ / IMG ]

with no spaces.

Thanks man.
:slap

Devil, can you remove the offending image please? I don't have power in this section to do it myself.

Thank you Shropt. I promise the image of our heads was funny. And acceptable. I mean, I did post in this thread to be shopped. But it was the comment. So if that can be removed, that would be nice.

Back