Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gross, rude, offensive and wow. I am sorry I visited this thread.

Yes it is, but what did you expect when you came here? Didn't you inspect a 10 or so pages first? It's always good to do that.

Don't honestly see how the comment is worse than the shops...

Yes it is, but what did you expect when you came here? Didn't you inspect a 10 or so pages first? It's always good to do that.

Don't honestly see how the comment is worse than the shops...

Not sure if you even saw the comment. But that's no way to talk to a Lady. I didn't see anyone else photos be disrespected like that. That one crossed the line in my opinion.

I felt very disrespected with this!!

kingdrunkness.jpg

I didn't like the comment but you apologized and removed it, as far as I know. So I don't see why you would be banned.

Did I miss something or are we talking about the "in da butt" comment? I laughed because it was so over the top. But I also gave it a "slap".

Devil's comment is still there though, so maybe we're talking about something else. Just to be safe, I'll remove my response since it quotes him and encourages the joke. I apologize for contributing to the offense. :( :peace

Not sure if you even saw the comment. But that's no way to talk to a Lady. I didn't see anyone else photos be disrespected like that. That one crossed the line in my opinion.

I did see he comment, but the picture insinuated the same thing, and the picture following it was even more humiliating.

It's not something you say to anyone, but there's been ____ like that all the time in this thread. That's just how it is. :dunno

I'll see you guys in a couple weeks/months. :lol

:wave

Guess I won't be getting a new sig :(

Back