Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to request Dave make this a private thread and only allow certain members in. Would certainly cut down on all the over sensitive ______ juice leaking throughout.

We need to request Dave make this a private thread and only allow certain members in. Would certainly cut down on all the over sensitive ______ juice leaking throughout.

I disagree!
Everyone knows that freaks aren't sensitive sally's.

If you come in here, you have to have thick skin.

Hell I encourage people to cross the line when people photoshop my mug.

I thought it was funny as hell when devil photoshopping me motorboating my kid. It was wrong as hell on all levels but still funny none the less. I took no offense to his humor at all.

Wofford.png

You've apparently missed out on the last few pages. Not to mention this whole thread only exists because of sensitive _____es.

No I haven't, I was the first to comment on the post in question and I laughed my ass off as I knew it was a joke.

I honestly don't see why people make things public when they don't agree to something someone says.

All someone had to do was just send a PM to the person and ask them to remove the post.

However, everyone likes to make public the issue and thus all the bandwagoners jump in.

I swear there are times when I think this place is worse than grade school with all the public blasting that goes on.

I learned very early on that the Sandbox is where all rules are thrown out the window. Hell that is why 80% of my posts are in a sandbox thread.

People need to stop being sensitive sally's and when they are offended, take it directly to the person via PM.

:nana:

Back