Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

If I ever get over my fear of pain and needles, I would instantly get a SW tattoo, but something not too familiar.

For example, I would probably get the Mandalorian emblem of the bantha's skull just to display my love for Boba Fett and Mandarlorian culture.

Well I shall be gracious enough and let Jen have the rest of you and not me, as I probably won't be getting any tattoos :rolleyes:

Well I hate to break the Tattoo topic we have going but here is a picture of my Friend a Killer Klown and myself.

joshklown.jpg

denger4000 said:
Well I hate to break the Tattoo topic we have going but here is a picture of my Friend a Killer Klown and myself.

joshklown.jpg

I take it you're the one on the right???? Nice!! :) That clown is f'n creepy! I HATE clowns!!!!!!

This is the only shot of me in the last year since I'm usually doing the photographing.
dark.jpg

And since we're doing tattoo shots:
Pict0002.jpg

I don't have a tattoo, although I have seriously thought about getting one on more than one occasion. I just don't know what I would get. Something small... either on the upper right shoulder/back, inner wrist, behind the ear, or back of the neck.

But I did just recently get my right eyebrow pierced. No pics yet, but if I happen to have one taken, I'll post it. I also have my right rook pierced, my left tragus, three in each earlobe, and my belly button. I have no problem with metal being jammed into my skin, but tattoos kind of scare me - ha :lol

snakebeater said:
who works out here? I swear I have the sickest body in the weight room...

I do.... Kinda took a few weeks off moving... but I'm back in as of this week. Far from my military days, but my body reacts quickly to training. I love working out.

funny thing is... 300 got me pumped up about going back. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I do.... Kinda took a few weeks off moving... but I'm back in as of this week. Far from my military days, but my body reacts quickly to training. I love working out.

funny thing is... 300 got me pumped up about going back. :lol

ME TOO!!! I am ****ing ripped, but because of track I lack muscle mass.. think Bruce Lee... since football season is over, I can barely even rep 150.... hey but I'm only 130 as of right now.. I lost 10 pounds from track :rotfl :lol

Jen said:
Boy I hear a lot of talk here...but no pics!!!

:lol

I'm not ripped at all... just a lot of muscle covered with a layer of fat. :lol

I build up really fast, but as you can see in the pics... I still have that frame, but I just need to burn off the excess. Used to be pretty big in the Navy, but the gym was free and I bought a lot of supplements...

And damn dude... 130? I'm about 190! A good 18 pounds over what I really should be for my height.

I'm billed on varisty 5'8, 145lb... I really weighed 140 at the time... I'm like a baby on the team...

now I'm working on getting bigger..

Last edited:

Wor-Gar said:
Is there any body type you're looking for in particular?

Not sure there are many Leonidas types here.

No, I just found it curious that people were going on about being ripped...but not showing any pictures....I mean I could say I'm 6 feet tall and blonde...but I'm not....I say if you're going to brag about being ripped...put your money where your mouth is and show some pics! :) And I'm really not looking for any type in particular...I just like putting a face (or body) with the name. Most of you I only know by your avatars, that is why this is such a great thread, in my opinion.

Jen said:
No, I just found it curious that people were going on about being ripped...but not showing any pictures....I mean I could say I'm 6 feet tall and blonde...but I'm not....I say if you're going to brag about being ripped...put your money where your mouth is and show some pics! :) And I'm really not looking for any type in particular...I just like putting a face (or body) with the name. Most of you I only know by your avatars, that is why this is such a great thread, in my opinion.

Sometimes mystery is better. :)

I'm fairly cut -- just a good metabolism -- but I'd never brag about it.

I must have missed your pix though. As a protege of the Great Worm, surely you're a stunner.

Jen said:

ah yes.. and thanks to the great worm who started it all!! and BTW I did post a picture.. or two.

A lot of us have already posted pics of ourselves... I have more of myself, but I'm too lazy to find them. :duff

snakebeater said:
ah yes.. and thanks to the great worm who started it all!! and BTW I did post a picture.. or two.
yes....you are the exception. :)

Back