Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

It usually is around here. But then that's what happens when you pop up at this unholy hour. Why on Earth are you still up?

King Darkness said:
Heres a pic of me and my bust.
DSC03224.jpg

And a pic with the Pred bust.
DSC03461.jpg

Sweet collection! and Really Sweet Duncan figure! looks like he's ready to take some heads off!

denger4000 said:
Sweet collection! and Really Sweet Duncan figure! looks like he's ready to take some heads off!

Thank you sir. Regardless of what has been said about the Highlander Series on this board, I really like the Duncan figures, the Paul likeness is spot on!

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks Mikey! I drew that one up myself a year or so ago...

543167194_l.jpg

Got to get more, especially now that my Dad's tattoo shop is open. :lol
Very nice tattoos - Men with tats = SEXY in my book! :)

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks Mikey! I drew that one up myself a year or so ago...

543167194_l.jpg

Got to get more, especially now that my Dad's tattoo shop is open. :lol

That is sweet Josh, very nice design!

Jen said:
yes...to be sexy in my eyes...Tattoos are required! :monkey5

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys! Yeah, I've got a few items planned... A Tori gate and Koi to fill in the rest of the arm and commemorate my time in Japan. Also want to put "Dark Artist" in Kanji at my wrist under my current tat.

The one pictured above, I drew at work one day.... It's a pen with Ink flowing out like Magic. To me, it's a reminder that we artists are only the conduit for the magic that we create. Something greater uses us as if we were an instrument. :lecture

DarkArtist81 said:
it's a reminder that we artists are only the conduit for the magic that we create. Something greater uses us as if we were an instrument. :lecture

That's deep an beautiful Josh! :monkey2

Here's a few of mine, I got more I just don't care to take a pic at the moment. One my left arm there's a 13" solid blue Lightning bolt. WHY? Caus'e it's F'n Rock N' Roll sucker!
12 year old Goth Chicks hit on me for this one...

No explanation...

And when I was 18 I thought tribal was cool, it was the 90's cmon'! Well none the less, I still stand by this one for the brains, brains are rockin' always!

The ill Jedi said:
What about if I get this Tattoo?

1fi15.jpg

:D

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Nice try!!!!

Here's one of mine...very simple for now..I'll probably add more to it later....the rest can't be shown on a site like this! :D

me-11.jpg

Jen said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Nice try!!!!

Here's one of mine...very simple for now..I'll probably add more to it later....the rest can't be shown on a site like this! :D

me-11.jpg

is that a french sig/

the Doctor said:
is that a french sig/
Yes it's a fleur di lis - I also saw it everywhere in Italy and it has some roots in Catholicism....I had just returned from Italy and was at a Nine Inch Nails concert when I had the idea of getting this on my wrist...I'd been wanting another tat for years...but couldn't figure out what to get.

Jen said:
Yes it's a fleur di lis - I also saw it everywhere in Italy and it has some roots in Catholicism....I had just returned from Italy and was at a Nine Inch Nails concert when I had the idea of getting this on my wrist...I'd been wanting another tat for years...but couldn't figure out what to get.

the sexiest place for a tatoo for a woman is the lower back,just above the butt..i think it looks hot!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5

I always wanted a tatoo on my lower left arm, just need a purpose to get one first, I don't want to wake up years later and be like "oh crap.... how ****ed up was I when I got this???"

snakebeater said:
I always wanted a tatoo on my lower left arm, just need a purpose to get one first, I don't want to wake up years later and be like "oh crap.... how ****ed up was I when I got this???"

Think good and heard about it.. This scenario has happened to me..:emperor

Back