Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

snakebeater said:
I always wanted a tatoo on my lower left arm, just need a purpose to get one first, I don't want to wake up years later and be like "oh crap.... how ****ed up was I when I got this???"
I know what you mean....all mine have special meaning and relate to whatever was going on in my life at that time. I know many people who got drunk and thought it was a good idea to get a tattoo on impulse....they have all pretty much regretted it. That's why I never rush into it...and spend months or years finding the right design.

the Doctor said:
the sexiest place for a tatoo for a woman is the lower back,just above the butt..i think it looks hot!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5

Ugh, no way! That's called a tramp stamp, every nu-metal chick I ever knew has one there. It's so common. Might as well get kanji inside a tribal design. Or a nautical star. Like every girl gets 1 there, it's become the common 'white trash' tattoo. I know I'm harsh, but it's true. I think a big tat on a chicks butt cheak like, the WHOLE cheak, would be hottest. It'd show what a weirdo she was. :D

My six year old daughter took this during Spook week. Yeah, I know, I'm a freak. :eek:
3d96d703.jpg

PosterBoyKelly said:
Ugh, no way! That's called a tramp stamp, every nu-metal chick I ever knew has one there. It's so common. Might as well get kanji inside a tribal design. Or a nautical star. Like every girl gets 1 there, it's become the common 'white trash' tattoo. I know I'm harsh, but it's true. I think a big tat on a chicks butt cheak like, the WHOLE cheak, would be hottest. It'd show what a weirdo she was. :D

i prefer white trash to a weirdo:lol

1HAPPYBOY said:
My six year old daughter took this during Spook week. Yeah, I know, I'm a freak. :eek:
3d96d703.jpg

Nice! It's so great to put a face with everyone. What is your tattoo of???

That's part of a Unicorn you can see in the pic, the rest of it is a wizard and full moon. Yes, I live in a fantasy world, even in my own mind.

the Doctor said:
i prefer white trash to a weirdo:lol

I prefer a weirdo to VD's:rotfl

Alright that was uncalled for, sorry! I just like ladies with personality and a tramp stamp clearly shows me someone who doesn't really have much originality or personality. How can I judge people so easily you say? I worked in retail for way too long, that's how.

the Doctor said:
the sexiest place for a tatoo for a woman is the lower back,just above the butt..i think it looks hot!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5
Come on we both know thats a bullseye.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I prefer a weirdo to VD's:rotfl

Alright that was uncalled for, sorry! I just like ladies with personality and a tramp stamp clearly shows me someone who doesn't really have much originality or personality. How can I judge people so easily you say? I worked in retail for way too long, that's how.

a couple of years back loads of girls were flashing them off,not so much now though:monkey2

i deal with the public also.their the real freaks:lol

Jen said:
I know what you mean....all mine have special meaning and relate to whatever was going on in my life at that time. I know many people who got drunk and thought it was a good idea to get a tattoo on impulse....they have all pretty much regretted it. That's why I never rush into it...and spend months or years finding the right design.

ah yes.. and coming of age... to adulthood from childhood... hmmm... I really got to think about it first.

the Doctor said:
a couple of years back loads of girls were flashing them off,not so much now though:monkey2

i deal with the public also.their the real freaks:lol

Well yeah, now it's nautical stars :

Ever since the whole Emo image got hot these have been inked into extinction.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Well yeah, now it's nautical stars :

Ever since the whole Emo image got hot these have been inked into extinction.

would white trash have one of them...it doesn't do anything for me:monkey3

Nice tat work guys!!

Thought i share one of mine.

I'm designing a band to go under my right knee for my next one.

DSC00404_2.jpg

b/w because my pics are crap:eek:

DSC00404-1.jpg

heres one of my tats..on my lower left leg..giger's alien...

Picture77-1.jpg

Shai Hulud said:
heres one of my tats..on my lower left leg..giger's alien...

Picture77-1.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Rockin the Giger art.... very cool Shai!

And I totally agree with you Jen, it takes months to get a design right in your head and it cannot be rushed. Right now I have my arm almost completed in my mind, just have to hammer out the details. It's taken me about 2 years to do so. I have the basic plan for the rest of my body, at least the shape and areas I want to hit... but that's about it.

Should be getting more ink in a few weeks... will post pics here when I do.

the Doctor said:
would white trash have one of them...it doesn't do anything for me:monkey3

Oh I'm sure, but what it really is (and what I meant earlier with the lower back thing) is that every era we get a new tattoo that EVERYONE gets. The 80's was the Dragons, Fairys, Wizards era. 90's brought us into the Kanji (japanese symbols) and tribal era. Currently those still pop up, but we're getting into the nautical star era. There's other typical things, I mean, but ya know, it's just kind of like it gets to a point where it's like you feel bad for those first few people who did it, and then you loath everyone else. Not to be an elitist about it, but it's just I've seen a lot of the same tattoo over and over, and I guess you get jaded.

As far as the lower back thing goes, I mean it gets to be a little trashy when you see it on every chick out there, NO not even trashy, just....I don't know....it gets to be kind of like you look at the person differently. They end up doing the same thing everyone else did, and it just turns me off.

In my experience EVERY woman I've known with a tattoo there has been A- Loose (I'm not joking or trying to be mean) B- No originality and C- Really damn annoying. I made those judgments BEFORE I knew about their tats, then I was told or saw it and said "Ah I see a theme." NO of course not everyone with a tattoo there is like that, I pray, but just in MY experience. Hope I didn't offend anyone with my tattoo rants though, right? Who am I? Some jag-bag who collects toys, but if I can't openly share my thoughts, then I guess I'll go get a goth fairy tattoo on my lower back with the word "Dark Soul" in Kanji no less sitting on a tribal design above the logo of the band "Slipknot" and cry myself to sleep.

No offense to Slipknot fans there:D

PosterBoyKelly said:
Oh I'm sure, but what it really is (and what I meant earlier with the lower back thing) is that every era we get a new tattoo that EVERYONE gets. The 80's was the Dragons, Fairys, Wizards era. 90's brought us into the Kanji (japanese symbols) and tribal era. Currently those still pop up, but we're getting into the nautical star era. There's other typical things, I mean, but ya know, it's just kind of like it gets to a point where it's like you feel bad for those first few people who did it, and then you loath everyone else. Not to be an elitist about it, but it's just I've seen a lot of the same tattoo over and over, and I guess you get jaded.

As far as the lower back thing goes, I mean it gets to be a little trashy when you see it on every chick out there, NO not even trashy, just....I don't know....it gets to be kind of like you look at the person differently. They end up doing the same thing everyone else did, and it just turns me off.

In my experience EVERY woman I've known with a tattoo there has been A- Loose (I'm not joking or trying to be mean) B- No originality and C- Really damn annoying. I made those judgments BEFORE I knew about their tats, then I was told or saw it and said "Ah I see a theme." NO of course not everyone with a tattoo there is like that, I pray, but just in MY experience. Hope I didn't offend anyone with my tattoo rants though, right? Who am I? Some jag-bag who collects toys, but if I can't openly share my thoughts, then I guess I'll go get a goth fairy tattoo on my lower back with the word "Dark Soul" in Kanji no less sitting on a tribal design above the logo of the band "Slipknot" and cry myself to sleep.

No offense to Slipknot fans there:D

i dont have any tattoos myself but what i think your saying,there are designs which get dated and common so as their not cool any more.thats a shame for people who have had them done.

i toy'd with the idea..i asked my old man and he said noooo..what you want one of them for.he never had 1,his father never had 1 but his grandfather had 2 full sized religous ones,1 on his chest and 1 on his back.

i also would only have some sought of a cross..maybe with jesus on it..
but then that type of thing will eventually get common,if it hasn't already

I think lots of people have crosses, bu that's one of those things that, in my opinion, since it's your religion it doesn't get dated. It;'s like religious symbols and signs of nationality are really walking the border, but can be done tastefully and , if the right design is chosen, not be dated or overdone, timeless. Again, just my rantings on it though. Tats aren't for everyone, my wife loves them on me, but won't ever get one, she says that they're "not her" and I agree.

Well, not all girls with tats are loose or crazy.... my future wife has more than I do and she's pretty calm and levelheaded. It's probably just a string of bad luck there...:lol

As far as dated tattoos...I understand where you are coming from. It's always going to be dated, no matter what you do. As long as the art means something to you and isn't just there for the sake of having it, you are good. But when something is popular, people will get it.... Can't change that.

DarkArtist81 said:
Well, not all girls with tats are loose or crazy.... my future wife has more than I do and she's pretty calm and levelheaded. It's probably just a string of bad luck there...:lol

No, I know, what I'm saying is every woman I knew with a tattoo on the lower back was a skeeze with no personality. But in no way do I think EVERY person w/ a lower back tat is.

Back