Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Hmm ...
Maybe it's just the lighting/ angle. Here's another one.

l_8aac89bf798ba7223e04f903870bf591.jpg

Oh and, there are enough McDonald's around here, but I prefer Burger King, since they're the only US fastfood chain (in Austria) that serves vegetarian burgers.

Hmm ...

Oh and, there are enough McDonald's around here, but I prefer Burger King, since they're the only US fastfood chain (in Austria) that serves vegetarian burgers.

:lol No wonder you are so skinny. I need to eat only vegetables from now on....but I do love hamburgers. :monkey2

Hmm ...

Eat meat,it makes you smarter.:D

you almost look 3rd world country status. EAT MEAT, GIVE YOURSELF TO THE DARKSIDE, IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FRIENDS!

:rotfl:rotfl

You mean the day your new wife decides she doesn't have to stay skinny or attractive anymore because you are legally bound to her till death. :lol:monkey3

the end of the days when she thinks your collection is charming. :pow :lol

I figured I might as well start posting pics of myself and the things that I hold dear to me...

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

lol My eyes look funny in the last... bro is cool..he tried taking out the red in my eyes. lol

You rock Israel!

Did you get those muscles from lifting all those heavy resin statues? :)
Your girlfriend looks charming! What's her stance on your collecting habits? Is she happy about those naughty busty women statues being around?

Wheres those pix of you wrestling around with that guy on the couch :monkey1.

Back