Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

I'm trying to talk all of 'em into making the trek out to San Diego. Serious. :rock But I think they might just be a bit too frightened by the entire legion of us nerds, though. :lol

Why thanks Josh, you're such a good friend looking out for me :)

Hey! Wait a minute. :rotfl

I'm trying to talk all of 'em into making the trek out to San Diego. Serious. :rock But I think they might just be a bit too frightened by the entire legion of us nerds, though. :lol

Tell her I'm a school teacher and I'm looking for a special student. :monkey3

:lol Something tells me you won't have to worry about it. Besides, she's got plenty of curves. You just can't tell from that pic.

Now I better go before I get myself in trouble. :monkey3

:lol

I would think they'd thrive on the power, couple hotties at a comic convention, they could rule the world there, any guy'd do their bidding :lol

I would think they'd thrive on the power, couple hotties at a comic convention, they could rule the world there, any guy'd do their bidding :lol

Yes this is true but there are actually quite a few hotties @ SDCC.

Indeed. There are quite a few hotties in SoCal in general.
Don't lie to the people. They may want to come live here and we don't want that. So stop telling people that there are hot people here in Socal

Don't lie to the people. They may want to come live here and we don't want that. So stop telling people that there are hot people here in Socal

Yeah that's right there's nobody nice here only very mean and ugly people who hate newcomers and we let our dogs run everywhere and there's lots of bad traffic and crime and all kinds of other bad things you don't like and we're crowded and don't want you to come here at all so go away. Definitely do NOT come here! Go to Hawaii, all of you! Leave us sorry Californians alone!

:cool:

See... she ain't "too skinny" everywhere:

l_dbeaf92d6b26cc0a52714ec5f90bd3d9.jpg

Yeah that's right there's nobody nice here only very mean and ugly people who hate newcomers and we let our dogs run everywhere and there's lots of bad traffic and crime and all kinds of other bad things you don't like and we're crowded and don't want you to come here at all so go away. Definitely do NOT come here! Go to Hawaii, all of you! Leave us sorry Californians alone!

:cool:
You and your negativity again. It saddens me.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Ok, next time you come up this way Carl, you better bring her along with you and I don't care how far, I'll walk to meet up with ya :lol

Just remember, if she is tied up in the trunk, she did not come of her own free will.

Back