Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

They do need more friends! I can't handle the pressure. ;) :lol

Here's Lauren again, with lighter hair. She doesn't have a boyfriend :google :confused:

l_61d0e290bf5e34932a78ac7ee5472be7.jpg

Oh..I didn't see the whole package in the first pic.She's bit on the bony side.Tell her Chavez said she needs to eat more meat!:D

Oh..I didn't see the whole package in the first pic.She's bit on the bony side.Tell her Chavez said she needs to eat more meat!:D

I agree she is really skiny! Dont get me wrong id hit that but to skinny still!

if she's ever over in Scotland tell her to look me up

I'd show her a good time :D

I agree she is really skiny! Dont get me wrong id hit that but to skinny still!

With your reputation for damaging 1/6 figures, I think a girl would neat a good ammount of meat on her bones for you to not break her too :lol I kid, I kid, you :rock dude.

Sorry,I just can't stand the skinny chicks.Maybe if I stil drank and had like half case in me,other wise it's a complete turn off!

:lol Something tells me you won't have to worry about it. Besides, she's got plenty of curves. You just can't tell from that pic.

Now I better go before I get myself in trouble. :monkey3

:lol

With your reputation for damaging 1/6 figures, I think a girl would neat a good ammount of meat on her bones for you to not break her too :lol I kid, I kid, you :rock dude.

:rotfl:rotfl

:lol Something tells me you won't have to worry about it. Besides, she's got plenty of curves. You just can't tell from that pic.

Now I better go before I get myself in trouble. :monkey3

:lol

Ya think? :lol

Now, you just need to send her to Missouri. :banana

Back