Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Lauren? She's 22, I believe. Brandi is 21.

I don't hang out with old chicks anymore. (Which means Vyxen is on notice... she just turned 23). :lol

(In case you read this, J.... I'M KIDDING!!!! :p )

l_dbeaf92d6b26cc0a52714ec5f90bd3d9.jpg

just cant ignore the sexual tension in that pic .... :monkey1

Lauren? She's 22, I believe. Brandi is 21.

I don't hang out with old chicks anymore. (Which means Vyxen is on notice... she just turned 23). :lol

(In case you read this, J.... I'M KIDDING!!!! :p )

I don't honestly how care how hot a chick is ( or how blind a hot chick is if she wanted to date me ) I could never date someone 21-25 years old. Women that age change so much by the time they hit 27-30 and by change I mean their outlook on life, what they want and all that. People are WAY different at 30+ then they were at 21.

I don't honestly how care how hot a chick is ( or how blind a hot chick is if she wanted to date me ) I could never date someone 21-25 years old. Women that age change so much by the time they hit 27-30 and by change I mean their outlook on life, what they want and all that. People are WAY different at 30+ then they were at 21.

For the most part and in general that is quite true. But there are exceptions.

No matter how hot a chick is, there is always some poor guy who's tired of her bull^^^^. :lol

I would agree with you on how people's outlook changes as they get older. I've noticed that in myself and in my folks. So I don't think its just a gender thing.

She ain't mine to give (again, she doesn't even have a BF), but I'll ask her anyway. :lol

Vyxen ain't for sale, though. :monkey1

I've got first dibs. :naughty

Irish......it looks like you stirred up the hornyt's nest. :rotfl:rotfl

Oh, this is nothing. You should see what happens when we all go out. I have to run so much interference that my back needs to be in traction the next day. :lol

Back