Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted a pic in a while so I guess it's my turn!

DSC031341.jpg

Good way to build up one's biceps!

DSC03187.jpg

Last edited:
Some things just stand out. :dunno

lol You're a crazy guy!

DSC_0108.jpg

This photoshoot pic wasn't used because I brought white sneakers to the set. We had short time to work with in the building so I had to use the white sneakers I accidently took with me. Was supposed to bring sandals.

lol You're a crazy guy!

DSC_0108.jpg

This photoshoot pic wasn't used because I brought white sneakers to the set. We had short time to work with in the building so I had to use the white sneakers I accidently took with me. Was supposed to bring sandals.

I am glad you mentioned the white shoes. My instant reaction to that pic was damn those shoes stand out.:lol:lol:lol

I am glad you mentioned the white shoes. My instant reaction to that pic was damn those shoes stand out.:lol:lol:lol

Yes, it's like what stands out in this picture? Everything is dark, even my tan, then BAM! You have those white sneakers. They loved the photo, but were pissy about the white shoes.

Meh, that's why I like the pic. Maybe I'll photoshop them brown. I don't know why they couldn't have. The photographer Kelly has the skills.

Cool pics bro! Keep em' coming! You have a beautiful wife, and oddly enough your family members look like famous movie stars from the pictures.

:lol:lol:lol Yeah, just hangin with Uncle Lance and Uncle Michael. :D

And that white shoes pic was a good one bro, funny story about the shoes though. I'm sure you felt like crap about it when it happened, but at least you can laugh about it now.

:lol:lol:lol Yeah, just hangin with Uncle Lance and Uncle Michael. :D

And that white shoes pic was a good one bro, funny story about the shoes though. I'm sure you felt like crap about it when it happened, but at least you can laugh about it now.

Yup, one of my favorite pics because of that!

Back