Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put this in the other thread, but it can go here too. I'm proud because it's a good picture. I guess they only happen when I'm asleep.

And that's my Star Wars cracked-out nephew. He's impressed with himself because when I was awake I kept telling him to get lost.

next_002.jpg

I am not lucky enough to look like anyone famous... I always look like some random guy everyone seems to know. I've had cops ask me if they just put me on Parole, and girls ask if they had seen me at the bar, etc... I am stunt double of the "random dude". :lol

DA, that's the story of my life, I always get the..." Don't I know you from somewhere" or "You look just like my cousin/uncle,whatever" I ALWAYS get the " Excuse me sir, do you work here?"
An old man from my old neighborhood once started screaming at me, in the middle of the street that I was the guy that broke into his house! He finally calmed down when he realised who I really was.
Once some girl ran up to me at a mall and told me that "Christina said to go F myself" I didn't any know Christina at the time!:lol i don't even know who she was!

The best was the time I was on vacation in South America and had just arrived!! and got pulled off a bus and put in a police line up! Scary stuff!

Maybe we should merge this thread with the other one?

Crix, I had no idea you were a lady. :lol

I usually don't like to make that known on boards like this because some guys can be a little...weird...but this place seems cool (except for a few dopes, which is normal...every board has them). They find it hard to believe a girl can like the same things they do. Hey, it's not like I'm the Cylon #6 from Battlestar Galactica...I'm no supermodel! :lol But I guess to some guys anything with a pair of boobs is Cylon #6. :D

Last edited:
I heard the word Boobs....I am here. This post called to me. :D:lol

I usually don't like to make that known on boards like this because some guys can't be a little...weird...but this place seems cool (except for a few dopes, which is normal...every board has them). They find it hard to believe a girl can like the same things they do. Hey, it's not like I'm the Cylon #6 from Battlestar Galactica...I'm no supermodel! :lol But I guess to some guys anything with a pair of boobs is Cylon #6. :D

Cool, my own Bat-Signal for when I'm in distress. :D

Funny you'd think it'd be a couple of feet lower to attract massive male response.

I'm just here to see if anyone comments on my pics......I'm needy. :monkey2

:D:lol

Funny you'd think it'd be a couple of feet lower to attract massive male response.

I'm just here to see if anyone comments on my pics......I'm needy. :monkey2

:D:lol

:lol

And just to clarify...I said "distress," not "dis dress." :lol

Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Is she the one who's always posing in the pristine white football uniform? If so I disagree because I don't like girls with short hair. :D

my momma washes out dirt very good. :)

Last edited:
Back