Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I am awesome! Shai said so!

Best part about the SS Myers, i got him at a toy show two years ago brand new for $15.:D

Bamboota, I've been fascinated by the picture in your sig

3334628192_acd8802a03_o-1.jpg

..it is like super-ghandi on steroids. Please enlighten me to what those guys are all about. I assume they're some etheral comic book heroes ..apologies for my ignorance of who those guys are.

Valfar - great to see you and short hair suit you well ..but let's see you minus the mangina too! :D

I am convinced that Shai is 10 levels of awesome lol

So i was getting ready to shot an Update video with my webcam and the thing started to take pics like crazy!:horror i can put them together and you can see how frantically i was trying to turn it off olololol this is the first pic it took i thought my Tricep looked good so i kept it!:lol:lol
PituRandomPic.jpg

Ur still a lil B*tch!

lol! :) ..most certainly so :banana

..ah that's cool valfar, quite a mix of natural hair color. I suppose that is rare, especially as it is not amongst others of your family too.

Last edited:
Bamboota, I've been fascinated by the picture in your sig

3334628192_acd8802a03_o-1.jpg

..it is like super-ghandi on steroids. Please enlighten me to what those guys are all about. I assume they're some etheral comic book heroes ..apologies for my ignorance of who those guys are.

Thats Tobias!! Funke!!! he is the shat!!!!! :rock

Back