Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beanies are awesome!

IMG_3782.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This picture is awesome!

:rock

Nice one!!

How did he sign the base of your PF? Any pics?

And why didn't you bring just the base instead of the whole PF? :monkey3 :lol

I will post a pic of the bottom when I get home . . :)

I figured that depending on how far away my car was parked, I would decide what to bring inside. I was pretty close so I took the whole box. My better half is holding the box while I had the statue.

I bought a pre-sale signature ticket to get me right at the front of the line. I really wanted to take a picture of him and the PF next to him but the line was way too long for posed pictures, so the lady helping out at his table took the picture for me. I think it came out great . .

Then I packed it right up, brought it back to the car and had a blast at the con . . . :banana

I will post a pic of the bottom when I get home . . :)

I figured that depending on how far away my car was parked, I would decide what to bring inside. I was pretty close so I took the whole box. My better half is holding the box while I had the statue.

I bought a pre-sale signature ticket to get me right at the front of the line. I really wanted to take a picture of him and the PF next to him but the line was way too long for posed pictures, so the lady helping out at his table took the picture for me. I think it came out great . .

Then I packed it right up, brought it back to the car and had a blast at the con . . . :banana

Bruce is definitely a great guy. I've been lucky enough to see him three times. The first time was for his If Chins Could Kill book tour. He asked if anyone had a first edition of the book. I was the only one who raised their hand, so he had me come up and he read from my copy.

I have quite a few things signed by him. The biggest is the 18" Ash McFarlane figure.

Back