Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me & Patrick (Rocketworld & Tadgear CEO)
PituandPatrickfromRocketworld.jpg

Pertheseus The ^^^^ing White Ranger and ME!!!!:rock
LuispituWhiteRanger.jpg

White ranger has gained a few pounds:D I kid:banana

One of my favorite shots of my wife. I wanted to get a portrait done, but without her car in the background. The "professionals" told me that they could not remove the background...
DSC05415e.jpg

But then, they are not Maulfan...thanks Maulfan!

DianePortrait.jpg

One of my favorite shots of my wife. I wanted to get a portrait done, but without her car in the background. The "professionals" told me that they could not remove the background...
DSC05415e.jpg

DianePortrait.jpg

Man what a bunch of fake Professionals!!!!! you should take Maulfans work to them and slap them in the balls!!!!!!! Great work Maul and awesome pics Darth!! :rock

Seriously that is like basic PS skills, shows them what professionals they are... Pfffffffffff

here's a pic of my son and I at this past Sunday's Padres game. The sun was shining right in our eyes

img0342f.jpg

Did anybody see this Scarlett Witch walking around at Con?

img0219gbx.jpg

How can you tell you are at a great party? when you see pics of yourself you don't remember taking! :rock

img0252p.jpg

And just because this is how I roll, look who I bumped into

img0221x.jpg

Back