Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.k. since Saya has posted hers, here's me. I've been working on getting back in 'fighting shape'. Thanks to the guys in the fitness thread.
IMG_1688.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking good!
304.gif

Calm down pee-tu. Its just my opinion.

The whole Falling in love with your self thing is unnecessary. We all take a ^^^^ load of pics. Some want to share them so let them. Your Opinion was not constructive and thus unneeded. No need to be rude to people that like to share pics of them self. :monkey4

The whole Falling in love with your self thing is unnecessary. We all take a ^^^^ load of pics. Some want to share them so let them. Your Opinion was not constructive and thus unneeded. No need to be rude to people that like to share pics of them self. :monkey4
Pitu, did you have someone else type this for you? The spelling is too perfect and it has good punctuation. :tap :lol

I dont have a problem of people taking pictures of themself at different function they attended and want to share with fellow freaks.

Do we all have short memory or what? Alway see the same people took pictures of themself over and over again. We know who you are. All it takes is one picture. Stop falling in love with yourself!

I'm actually planning on posting various Zoolander type photos of myself every couple of days.

I'm actually planning on posting various Zoolander type photos of myself every couple of days.

Hey, we already have one ZooLander here. Val.... no name needed.:D he even has a Members only jacket.

C'mon peeps, play nice please. This is a cool thread I would hate to see it ruined again and have to be closed, that just ruins it for everyone else.

People can post as many pics as they like of themselves (as long as the pics don't break any rules), after all this is called the 'Lets see you' Thread.
Many thanks
x :peace

C'mon peeps, play nice please. This is a cool thread I would hate to see it ruined again and have to be closed, that just ruins it for everyone else.

People can post as many pics as they like of themselves (as long as the pics don't break any rules), after all this is called the 'Lets see you' Thread.
Many thanks
x :peace

I'm here to play nice.....

That's me sitting down....I refuse to grow up.....:banana:D:wacky:rolleyes::D

picture.php

Thanks Adoptedscot for making it clear. If i do offended some people then its my apology and for those that did not post any pictures at all and attack my opinion then screw you. I am out.

Back