Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here to play nice.....

That's me sitting down....I refuse to grow up.....:banana:D:wacky:rolleyes::D

picture.php
Wow jye, does he ever grow up fast. Pretyy healthy looking kid my friend.

Yeah unfortunately he's too far away in this pic! That pic does touch my heart though because I hope my lil future guy has this much fun with all the Marvel/Comic stuff :rock

because I hope my lil future guy has this much fun with all the Marvel/Comic stuff

:rock :rock :rock

Dude, just the fact that you think about stuff like that.....you are going to be an awesome daddy!!!

:rock

Now go an buy that future son (or daughter) of yours the 1:2 Scale Iron Junior...:lol

:rock :rock :rock

Dude, just the fact that you think about stuff like that.....you are going to be an awesome daddy!!!

:rock

and if it's a grl, I guess I'll make do.... :lol

I JOKE EVERYONE, I'll just have to get her some POP, Princess of Power stuff!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

A good excuse for the Mrs so I can get more He-Man stuff :rock

P!tu would be a great Mod- he could send a vid everytime he has to scold someone.

The whole Falling in love with your self thing is unnecessary. We all take a ^^^^ load of pics. Some want to share them so let them. Your Opinion was not constructive and thus unneeded. No need to be rude to people that like to share pics of them self. :monkey4

Pitu, did you have someone else type this for you? The spelling is too perfect and it has good punctuation. :tap :lol

I have to agree with ill. I have a hard time believing P!tu would ever use the word "thus" in a sentence. :lol

Back