Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

lol! Ur lil hulk is sooo adorable!!!!! But those Biceps are HUBBA HUBBA!:naughty:naughty:naughty

Only photo i have access to at the moment.Hoding the jaeger bottle. This was an excellent night. about a week before i went to Iraq

n19600757_30249530_1285.jpg
What a bunch of DRUNK Hooligans!=D

Admin boss, before you slam the lock down can I derail this thread with pics of my dog humping a gumby doll...:lol

Edit: And I don't even own a dog...:horror

Last edited:
K, since Shell won't show herself I'm throwing an alter ego bodybuilding pic up here, everyone come and drown me with hate :rock

14651010.jpg

I'm not gonna lock it, this is a great thread and one of the oldest on the Forum.
Some spring cleaning maybe

....and as for a piccie.......here ya go....

anastacia.jpg

After all, you never said you wanted a piccie of me :naughty :lol
x :monkey3

K, since Shell won't show herself I'm throwing an alter ego bodybuilding pic up here, everyone come and drown me with hate :rock

14651010.jpg

Dude what's wrong with your back? There are weird bumps all over the place. Is that a form of herpes? :rotfl

I'm not gonna lock it, this is a great thread and one of the oldest on the Forum.
Some spring cleaning maybe

....and as for a piccie.......here ya go....

anastacia.jpg

After all, you never said you wanted a piccie of me :naughty :lol
x :monkey3

Shell this will do, she is pretty hot, so until further notice she'll do :rock :lol

edit: what is her name again, I know u've told me this a dozen times? :duh

Shell this will do, she is pretty hot, so until further notice she'll do

edit: what is her name again, I know u've told me this a dozen times? :duh
What's her name? :thwak :lol
ANASTACIA BABY !!! :drool :naughty
x
There's only one person who has outlived their usefulness shell...
I'm working on the last few pages........................unless you mean me in which case I will have to.........
'hunt you down and gut you like a fish' :lol :monkey3
Grinchy.jpg

x :lol :wave

Back