Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's her name? :thwak :lol
ANASTACIA BABY !!! :drool :naughty
x

TV+Week+Logie+Awards+UxbrQG9EN5Pl.jpg

:drool :drool
'Toxic Tittie' Survivor Chick (thats what she calls it) :rock
x :D

Ha ha I knew u'd like that :naughty

The Matrix has them :naughty
x :peace

The great and powerful Oracle. We meet at last. I suppose you've been expecting me, right? The all-knowing Oracle is never surprised. How can she be, she knows everything. But If that's true, then why is she here? If she knew I was coming, why didn't she leave?

*sweeps plate of cookies off table*

Last edited:
Lameness! there was atleast a compliment left for me that got deleted..i am pretty sad about this lol, well atleast delete the mocking of the Valfar pics as well..geeezzz.

Ha ha I knew u'd like that :naughty

The great and powerful Oracle. We meet at last. I suppose you've been expecting me, right? The all-knowing Oracle is never surprised. How can she be, she knows everything. But If that's true, then why is she here? If she knew I was coming, why didn't she leave?

*sweeps plate of cookies off table*
cookie.jpg

:lol :lol
x

K, since Shell won't show herself I'm throwing an alter ego bodybuilding pic up here, everyone come and drown me with hate :rock

14651010.jpg

Dayum!! So how do you wear shirts! Don't they get all cut up everytime you put them all!! ...GET IT GET IT!! :monkey5...

No but seriously....:drool...i'm defently gonna wip out my towel again for this one! :naughty:monkey5

I always post laughing emoticons to indicate I am not being serious.

Wow Banny...that was a good story...now I can sleep better knowing that you do that! Thanx :lol

Dayum!! So how do you wear shirts! Don't they get all cut up everytime you put them all!! ...GET IT GET IT!! :monkey5...

No but seriously....:drool...i'm defently gonna wip out my towel again for this one! :naughty:monkey5

BATH%20TOWELS.jpg

HA HA more than you know...

I definitely have a wardrobe off clothes that is for sure and all different sizes, I've got my bulkn set of clothes with 36-38 waist pants for the winter when it's time to eat everything in site to grow and I've got my 30-32 pants on the other side with L,XL to 2XL shirts all in arranged orders for the different seasons :lol

I know, it's sick :sick the gym is my drug of choice

Back