Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K, since Shell won't show herself I'm throwing an alter ego bodybuilding pic up here, everyone come and drown me with hate :rock

14651010.jpg

MEH........ I think I could take you :lol

:horror :horror :horror :horror

My favorite almagated poodle is the one with the blue head band but also impressive was their combined strength and stamina along with the determination on their faces to entertain while showing the positives of exercising.

Oh, and just the fact that the ween posted that video on here makes him (or her) my hero!

Thank you whomever you are for posting such timeless beauty for me to continue sharing with the rest of the world. The wonderous capabilities of what humans can produce are forever endless.

Chap, I don't blame you for being speechless as their elegance, grace and beauty had the same effect on me.

Excuse me but I got a date with a human poodles video, I'll be back later.

Man I wish I was part of that production, dammit!

I would be shocked if that didn't come out of Japan.

Last edited:

My favorite almagated poodle is the one with the blue head band but also impressive was their combined strength and stamina along with the determination on their faces to entertain while showing the positives of exercising.

Oh, and just the fact that the ween posted that video on here makes him (or her) my hero!

Thank you whomever you are for posting such timeless beauty for me to continue sharing with the rest of the world. The wonderous capabilities of what humans can produce are forever endless.

Chap, I don't blame you for being speechless as their elegance, grace and beauty had the same effect on me.

I'm just.... Yeah I don't know...

transformers_facepalm.jpg

Why do I have a feeling you always have sex doggie style?

Oh......and you're welcome.. :lol

Back