Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0197.jpg

Damn Daves a big dude!

If I was to take a guess I'd say that big stud in orange is the star of the show

He's the big orange guy in the middle. :lol

Hmmmm.. I was expecting Darklord Dave to look like Voldemort. Instead he looks more like Rubeus Hagrid. :monkey3

Awesome bro!!

My wife says it's 'Isla Mujeres', translation 'Island of Women'. :cool:

Her family is from Yucatan, right near there. We've just decided that we're gonna go next year! :rock

Yup Island of Women, do NOT take her to go shopping down on the strip is insane... I'm sure she knows though... :monkey2

Ill check out the pics on the wedding thread in the "others" section, I have plenty of more pics :rock

I CLAIM THIS LAND SKISLAND :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

img_3810.jpg

I recognised that straight away, I stayed on Isla Mujeres quite a few times on back-packing trips around Mexico. Many happy memories ot trundling around in a golf buggy. Did you go up the other end of the island and see the house in the shape of a huge shell, pretty sureal!

EDIT

Just found a pic of it-
1-crazy-house-528.jpg

Last edited:
I recognised that straight away, I stayed on Isla Mujeres quite a few times on back-packing trips around Mexico. Many happy memories ot trundling around in a golf buggy. Did you go up the other end of the island and see the house in the shape of a huge shell, pretty sureal!

EDIT

Just found a pic of it-
1-crazy-house-528.jpg

Yea we definitely did and we went from one side of the island to the other, that in my mind was pretty crazy and we had tons of fun :lol

Saw the ruins and a bunch of other nice houses but the island pretty much itself is pretty run down from the poverty, I guess that is why they are so pushing selling things around the downtown market area...

All of them drive like maniacs :lol

the island pretty much itself is pretty run down from the poverty, I guess that is why they are so pushing selling things around the downtown market area...

Thats sad, last time I went was way back in 2000, it sounds like it's gone downhill a lot!

Aw, c'mon Cloud, you have a pretty big fan club as well!
Loving the TG avatar by the way!

Back