1/6 LSK-06 Ellie & LSK-07 Joel (The Last of Us Part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really annoyed me that they 1 didnt include ellies flashlight 2 gave joel ellies flashlight and 3 didnt include ellies bracelet.

As I have the original Cctoys versions i didnt really care for the lack of accessories. But they couldve atleast get the building blocks of these figures right.

So mine came in, the quality is not the greatest but I think it passes for a decent part 2 Ellie. I think the headsculpt is decent, likeness is definitely there. The clothing is pretty good. Body seems good, I think the neck is a little long. One of the wrist pegs came broken, but I had extras. No tattoo on right arm. I think all the weapons are diecast even the bow and arrows. They have very little detail though. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Wednesday.

So mine came in, the quality is not the greatest but I think it passes for a decent part 2 Ellie. I think the headsculpt is decent, likeness is definitely there. The clothing is pretty good. Body seems good, I think the neck is a little long. One of the wrist pegs came broken, but I had extras. No tattoo on right arm. I think all the weapons are diecast even the bow and arrows. They have very little detail though. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is it on a different body?

DAMN! That doesnt sound good. Do you have the original CC to compare? Does it look worse than CC?

Is it on a different body?
It's just one body.
DAMN! That doesnt sound good. Do you have the original CC to compare? Does it look worse than CC?
I don't, this my first TLOU figure. That one looks good and has a lot of accessories compared to this one. Someone in the first posts mentioned that this is a bootleg of a bootleg, to me it's not great but not terrible. I would say if you're unsure, perhaps save your money on a better release down the line.

IMG_20241001_094514797.jpg
IMG_20241001_094534459.jpg
IMG_20241001_082104162.jpg
IMG_20241001_082109148.jpg
IMG_20241001_082253219.jpg
IMG_20241001_082233279.jpg

Besides the long neck, strange proportions, shoddy painted accessories and hands.. it actually looks ok.. The face sculpt despite being recast, looks decently painted and weathering on the shoes look good, but there's no weathering on the clothing which seems odd. For $140 it seems like a decent alternative to the cctoys one.

That’s a bootleg all right. Jacket looks different. Just need to fix the head and neck and swap the hands and it’ll look grand. I was more worried about the sculpt than anything so glad it’s still the same. Happy enough. Just need to see how the Joel looks.

Thankfully still have a tattoo left over from the CC Ellie to use on this

IMG_0819.jpeg

Bummed they didnt include her flashlight. I think I may be able to save the mouldy looking jacket by painting it like this with leatherpaint.

I have the original CC figure so I have the original jacket and don’t need another one.

Accessories look like they were painted by a 2 year old 🤢. How young are these child labourers.

Now I’m seriously interested if Joel turned out any better.

IMG_0822.jpeg

It’s always been funny to me how MT and CC both got a decent Ellie likeness yet they don’t really look alike.

I’m fairly certain CC used this promo art as their main reference for the headsculpt. Which I’m pretty sure is a painting and not the actual game model.

The photo I took is a bit blown out but I think MT did just a tiny bit better. I will be displaying them both. One with jacket and the other without.

Back