Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, we really had fun getting these together.

And it gave me an excuse to buy the Star Trek toy/props :lol

And you haven`t done that in years now?Me myself hadnt been in a place like this in many years,i enjoyed every bit of it.

I want to see Canada sometime because of the beautiful Nature.

All you gotta do is make it out here, i'll do the rest. Its about an 3 hour drive from here to some of the most beautiful scenery you'll ever see.

Take your pic, Banff or Jasper.

You two look great Gboy. You sure look different when you shave and cut your hair. Sort of like a cross between Bruce Campbell and Steven Drozd from the Flaming Lips. :lol

Here's my Halloween costume. I wore it to costume party at Cotton Eyed Joe's bar. Didn't really have that good a time. Bored, didn't get to drink, had to drive home at 11pm and get up for work at 5am. Eh, at least I looked good.:lol

JMKasMarty70resized.jpg

JMKasMarty74resized.jpg

Here's my Halloween costume. I wore it to costume party at Cotton Eyed Joe's bar. Didn't really have that good a time. Bored, didn't get to drink, had to drive home at 11pm and get up for work at 5am. Eh, at least I looked good.:lol

JMKasMarty70resized.jpg

JMKasMarty74resized.jpg

Great job on the costume....chicken!:cool:

All you gotta do is make it out here, i'll do the rest. Its about an 3 hour drive from here to some of the most beautiful scenery you'll ever see. Take your pic, Banff or Jasper.
Dude, if Rock was able to go and I was able to go and we all met up that'd be legit! Wishful thinking. :eek:

It's been like 5 or 6 years for me and I miss it. We used to go fishing and we had a cabin up there. We would start a fire and eat and listen to music. So relaxing. Between work we don't have time anymore. I'd also love to visit Canada. If I ever go up to where you're at, Rock we gotta do a Rocky marathon. :duff

Yeah that is a perfect cabin trip,just get away from everything and just enjoy the time.We had no electricity,so all we had was the radio and the fireplace,i spend alot of time in front of the tv and computer at home but i didnt miss it at all while i was away.
My biggest challenge up there was taking a ^^^^ in the cold on a outdoor toilet :D

You have plenty of time,you just have to plan it,we all spend weeks away from work at least once a year.

Your mom is hot.

Knew that was coming

LoL. True.

I would tap that! Especially with the hat on! :lecture
!

Knew this one was coming too ! :rotfl

This is freaking breathtaking man ! Thanks for sharing !

Two pics from Halloween... me and the wife. We went as dead redshirts; she was smoothered by Tribbles and I had a run-in with the Salt Vampire :lol

tripb.jpg

Great costumes bro ! You two look great !

Two pics from Halloween... me and the wife. We went as dead redshirts; she was smoothered by Tribbles and I had a run-in with the Salt Vampire :lol

tripb.jpg

tripa.jpg

You two could have come straight out of a Trek episode! Excellent work on the costumes!

Edit - The unreleased zombie episode!

Yeah that is a perfect cabin trip,just get away from everything and just enjoy the time.We had no electricity,so all we had was the radio and the fireplace,i spend alot of time in front of the tv and computer at home but i didnt miss it at all while i was away. My biggest challenge up there was taking a ^^^^ in the cold on a outdoor toilet :D You have plenty of time,you just have to plan it,we all spend weeks away from work at least once a year.
Yeah, me and my friend went to Jim Thorpe last summer and all we had was radio and phone internet. But it was fun, we played a crap load of volleyball and swam at the beach. But by the time it was time to go home (6 days later) we were glad because we were ready to watch TV again. :lol

Thanks for all the feedback guys :rock Interestingly this was my wife's idea... I was drawing a blank and she came through.

And even stranger, my brother and his wife (independent of us discussing it) went as dead red shirts as well :lol :lol

Not into Star Trek whatsoever Galactiboy, but those are great costumes!! :rock

Back