Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha! Thanks guys.Actually my mom got Sally Field and Demi Moore quite a few times back in the day.I think i was around 8-10 years old in the pic with my brother.I was an average height for my age..maybe a little taller then most kids.50's poster child/Quaker Oats ads..yea, i see what you are saying kind of,i did eat enough Creme of Wheat when i was younger,though thats Nabisco not Quaker.

Shai, you're a man whore lol!...still, glad to see people having good times.

IMG_0281.jpg

This is me hanging out with Chase's people.

:lol:lol:lol

Me about 3 weeks agoo

Oh the beautiful Fjords, what part of Norway was this pic taken in?.I have a friend i may visit in Oslo sometime in the next couple years, she's sent me beautiful pics of both her and Norway.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Cool pic Espen.

WOW!! The snow looks so beautiful!! Nice pic!

Great to see ya, Rock83. Nice pice. I wish we'd get snow.

Oh the beautiful Fjords, what part of Norway was this pic taken in?.I have a friend i may visit in Oslo sometime in the next couple years, she's sent me beautiful pics of both her and Norway.

Yeah we were on a cabin trip up in the mountains where it started snowing a few weeks earlier.
I love these places,nice and quiet,perfect for a person that needs to get away from people:D

I live 30 minutes away from Oslo Valfar,you don`t see these beautiful places in Oslo.This is about 5 hours drive from oslo.

Another Pic from the trip:

Last edited:
Yeah we were on a cabin trip up in the mountains where it started snowing a few weeks earlier. I love these places,nice and quiet,perfect for a person that needs to get away from people:D I live 30 minutes away from Oslo Valfar,you don`t see these beautiful places in Oslo.This is about 5 hours drive from oslo. Another Pic from the trip:
Great pic. I used to go to the mountains with my dad and it was gorgeous. But I remember always thinking of how beautiful it would be if it just snowed but it never did.

You norwegian?Good day to you too sir:D

Norwegian decent. My great grandmother came from Oslo and my grandfather was born there. Her name was Benda Samuelson. I still have not-too-distant relatives there. But my great grandmother never really spoke English, so when I was like 5 years old...I knew just enough Norwegian to greet her and say good-bye and ask how she was. You have experienced about the extent of what I have left of it.:D

Great pic. I used to go to the mountains with my dad and it was gorgeous. But I remember always thinking of how beautiful it would be if it just snowed but it never did.

And you haven`t done that in years now?Me myself hadnt been in a place like this in many years,i enjoyed every bit of it.

I want to see Canada sometime because of the beautiful Nature.

Last edited:
And you haven`t done that in years now?Me myself hadnt been in a place like this in many years,i enjoyed every bit of it. I want to see Canada sometime because of the beautiful Nature.
It's been like 5 or 6 years for me and I miss it. We used to go fishing and we had a cabin up there. We would start a fire and eat and listen to music. So relaxing. Between work we don't have time anymore. I'd also love to visit Canada. If I ever go up to where you're at, Rock we gotta do a Rocky marathon. :duff

Two pics from Halloween... me and the wife. We went as dead redshirts; she was smoothered by Tribbles and I had a run-in with the Salt Vampire :lol

tripb.jpg

tripa.jpg

Back