Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about both? :D Banff is on the way to Hope, B.C.

One day...hopefully soon,id love to see Canada.

Yeah, me and my friend went to Jim Thorpe last summer and all we had was radio and phone internet. But it was fun, we played a crap load of volleyball and swam at the beach. But by the time it was time to go home (6 days later) we were glad because we were ready to watch TV again. :lol

:lol I hate coming home after such trip,sure you can`t stay forever on such quiet places but i felt kinda Lazy when i came home to a Tv and Computer.

Last edited:
You two look great Gboy. You sure look different when you shave and cut your hair. Sort of like a cross between Bruce Campbell and Steven Drozd from the Flaming Lips. :lol

Speaking of the lips... This is us the week before at the "March of 1,000 Flaming Skeletons" notice the next shot is of the Grand Marshal of the Parade :rock :rock :rock

skeleb.jpg

skelea.jpg

Last edited:
lol Jeff you just look like Wayne Coyne, you are not actually him! :lol

Great pics Gboy. Someday I hope to make the March. :rock

lol Jeff you just look like Wayne Coyne, you are not actually him! :lol

Great pics Gboy. Someday I hope to make the March. :rock

If you do, you have a place to stay :lecture Same goes for if you want to come for the New Years Freak Out :rock

Great costumes indeed!, i think the wife out ranks you.:D

I think she would totally agree with you :lol

Hey Guys,
New to the forums & hobby. Here's a quick shot of me and the fam
annienrhy.jpg

Rhy, Mrs Rhy Jr, Mrs Rhy

AWWW....nice little family.....and flattop! Well...it's not really a flat top...but it looks like one!! :monkey5 Your wife and kid are very pretty!! YAY! :peace

Back