Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Mollins looking rather dashing (gay) in a lovely manly (camp) crown fascinator.

Not actually for me, I've made it for my mum's outfit for a work party, just got a photo with it on to show her the size of it in relation to a head.

1002056.jpg

and yes, I need a shave, and a wash, and probably a haircut too. I looks pretty much like a hobo. If hobo's wore fascinators.

Nice pic Mollins...love that manly crown. :D

Here's Mollins looking rather dashing (gay) in a lovely manly (camp) crown fascinator.

Not actually for me, I've made it for my mum's outfit for a work party, just got a photo with it on to show her the size of it in relation to a head.

1002056.jpg

and yes, I need a shave, and a wash, and probably a haircut too. I looks pretty much like a hobo. If hobo's wore fascinators.

awesome pic Mo!!! Ur expression is priceless! Love the gauges....what size r they ...like 5/8?......mine are 3/4 and i think i'm gonna keep em that way ....i don't think i can deal with the pain of stretching it any bigger!

1002056.jpg

Niiiice blue eyes. :)

awesome pic Mo!!! Ur expression is priceless! Love the gauges....what size r they ...like 5/8?......mine are 3/4 and i think i'm gonna keep em that way ....i don't think i can deal with the pain of stretching it any bigger!
They're too big to measure in gauge sizes anymore, but I think they're at 20mm at the moment.

Niiiice blue eyes. :)

Thanks =]

Back