Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew:banana

No just prepared :peace

muscle.jpg

I hope nash sees that ....... :naughty

just saw it, must say im jealous. ive always been away from home (hawaii) for the past 4 or 5 penn fights so I miss all the press stuff. Damn, one of these days i'll be there. hopefully for the first UFC event in Hawaii in 2010. :rock

You are a man of distinguished musical taste! :rock

I met the entire band in person and got their autographs. Even talked to them for a few minutes to the side, and could have probably talked longer with them if it weren't for my lousy no good friends who grew impatient. I went with a borderline and a good KMFDM fan, but I am the KMFDM fan, I needed to speak with them. btw Lucia is gorgeous in person, and what a body and voice. I also thought the other members were very friendly. Sasha, was great, he made us all laugh. I said what is with the German language? It's so ugly and crude. My grandmother is German and she has a ugly name, Gertude, and he said, no no... it's a beautiful language. Then he told me what a beautiful butterfly was in German, and we were like ahhh! Not beautiful, of course he was kidding. But yup, seen them live twice. Have a bunch of their albums and I would recommend seeing them live. Just bring ear plugs next time. That and Motorhead are probably the two loudest shows you can go to.

Back