Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met the entire band in person and got their autographs.

Awesome. I've seen them a few times, but I'm usually long gone by the time the meet and greets start. :monkey2

Hey Buki!! Post a pic up here!! I wanna see the face of my arch-nemesis!

Ha! Never! I could be anyone! Or at least any dude wearing a "Team Edward" shirt. :lol

Actually, I'm kinda weird about me and pictures. But, there are pictures out there, you just have to look hard enough. :monkey3

That Leia picture getting quoted below the goth one shows a good juxtaposition of how "attractive" and how unattractive I can make myself.

That ferocious wolf-dog is snoozing on my bed as I type, Bam! He's a cute'un. Full name: Blackjack von Dracula Batman Pazuzu Vader Zoolander Clint Eastwood Toto. Jack for short. :) I'm not a huge fan of Zoolander like I am of the other things, that's just in his name because he looks exactly like Ben Stiller doing Blue Steel! :D

That Leia picture getting quoted below the goth one shows a good juxtaposition of how "attractive" and how unattractive I can make myself.

That ferocious wolf-dog is snoozing on my bed as I type, Bam! He's a cute'un. Full name: Blackjack von Dracula Batman Pazuzu Vader Zoolander Clint Eastwood Toto. Jack for short. :) I'm not a huge fan of Zoolander like I am of the other things, that's just in his name because he looks exactly like Ben Stiller doing Blue Steel! :D

Wait, so is the Leia one you too? Like that is your physique? It almost looks photoshopped with how dark the facial features are to the rest of you.

Wait, so is the Leia one you too? Like that is your physique? It almost looks photoshopped with how dark the facial features are to the rest of you.
I'm thin like that but that is my head photoshopped on Carrie Fisher's body. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something that skimpy in front of a camera. Also I'm a lot taller than Carrie Fisher. I've got at least 6 inches on her.

I'm thin like that but that is my head photoshopped on Carrie Fisher's body. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something that skimpy in front of a camera. Also I'm a lot taller than Carrie Fisher. I've got at least 6 inches on her.

How tall are you?

Wait, let me figure out how tall Carrie is.

5'6 to 5'7"!!!! That is your height!

Been awhile since I've shown my mug. This is from last weekend after a night of shots with my wife and friends. Camera phone crappiness at its best......

ATT00025.jpg

I wore the crown of shame and people kept hitting me in the head with various objects. I wondered why I woke up with my head pounding harder than normal :lol

HEY BUD! AWESOME T-SHIRT! NOTICE MY HAT?! WOOT WOOT!!!

Love it bud, absolutely love it! :D

See I am good at math.

Just one site said 5 feet and another said 5'1"

Damn inaccuracies.

Good height for a girl. I got screwed in the height area. I am 5'10". Should have been 6 feet... guess I could be 6 feet with Agen's pumps.
That's okay. My last boyfriend was 5'9". It's convenient, nobody has to stretch to kiss. :)

Awesome. I've seen them a few times, but I'm usually long gone by the time the meet and greets start. :monkey2

Ha! Never! I could be anyone! Or at least any dude wearing a "Team Edward" shirt. :lol

Actually, I'm kinda weird about me and pictures. But, there are pictures out there, you just have to look hard enough. :monkey3

Knew this would happen... :lol:monkey1

Wait a minute. Cloud didn't you say you were Native American or something like that in another thread? One of those political threads?
Indeed I did. Cherokee on my Mother's side and Creek on my Father's. But like most Americans, I'm a mongrel. My lily white skin is due to my English heritage from my Grandmother.

Indeed I did. Cherokee on my Mother's side and Creek on my Father's. But like most Americans, I'm a mongrel. My lily white skin is due to my English heritage from my Grandmother.

I am Cherokee Indian, as well! Not sure how much, though. All I know is that this person was a full-blood Cherokee, and was a few generations back. I really don't know much about what my heritage is.

Back