Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed I did. Cherokee on my Mother's side and Creek on my Father's. But like most Americans, I'm a mongrel. My lily white skin is due to my English heritage from my Grandmother.

That's cool. I guess I was just expecting to see Pocahontas after the lashing you gave that guy.

My great grandfather was a Cherokee indian. He was an interesting man. He never wore shoes and would never sit down. He'd always just squat with a pipe in his mouth.

Well that guy pissed me off. He didn't know what it was to be American, thinking anyone who doesn't say the national anthem should be kicked out of this country. When people get on their ignorant patriotic high horses, my noble Native American blood shines.

As for my looks, most people in my family do have darker skin and features. I got the white skin and blue eyes from my grandmother, like I said. But she was married to a full-blooded Creek (I never met either of them, they died before I was born), and my Mom is the daughter of a full-blooded Cherokee woman and a half-Cherokee/half-English man (I only met them once when I was younger as they lived in Georgia, and they're gone today as well). I don't know what percentage that makes me, but I think I have the right to let my Native roots shine. Hence my name.

100_4566.jpg

I don't know what percentage that makes me, but I think I have the right to let my Native roots shine. Hence my name.

*breaks out mental paper and pencil*

I'm assuming this:
I got the white skin and blue eyes from my grandmother, like I said. But she was married to a full-blooded Creek

Is on your Dad's side. Correct?

And this:
and my Mom is the daughter of a full-blooded Cherokee woman and a half-Cherokee/half-English man (I only met them once when I was younger as they lived in Georgia, and they're gone today as well). I don't know what percentage that makes me, but I think I have the right to let my Native roots shine. Hence my name.

Is obviously on your Mom's side.

DAD = White (!?) + Mvskoke (Creek)
MOM = Cherokee + Half-Cherokee/Half-White (English)

SO...

YOU = 1/3 White, 2/3 Native American (Cherokee/Mvskoke)

So you definitely have more Native American in you than White.

:D

I'm Half Samoan Half White (Irish)

But I look like a Mexican. Go figure. :lol:lol:lol

I'm a 1/4 Panamanian - the rest is European (mostly German/Austrian) but I definitely got the darker features.

JenandKathryn.jpg

Most people don't have any idea what my ethnicity is...I get people asking me if I'm Indian (not Native American), Italian, Persian, Spanish and Asian.... :lol

My wife is half Mexican half Italian and could pass for just about anything under the sun. Everyone thinks her brother is an Arab. I've got indian, scottish, and welsh in me.

I'm a 1/4 Panamanian - the rest is European (mostly German/Austrian) but I definitely got the darker features.

JenandKathryn.jpg

Most people don't have any idea what my ethnicity is...I get people asking me if I'm Indian (not Native American), Italian, Persian, Spanish and Asian.... :lol

1/2 Panamanian because Panamanian's RULE!!!!!!!!!

I have a similar problem... most people don't believe I'm Mexican...
A lot of people think I'm Iraqi or something like that... :lol

JenandKathryn.jpg

Nice ink Jen!!!!!! :rock

My old best friend was Panamanian.... He was the DARKEST hispanic/human I've EVER known :lol.......

It takes very little sun to get me mega dark, I just get more and more well done as the days go by. Just like my vacation to Cancun this year, it was unreal how dark I got within a day at the pool.

Back