Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

King Darkness said:
My vision was just a blurry as this pic...lol.....
119dscd.jpg

That's KURGAN vision!!!! :lol :lol :lol

JustinLuck said:
Damn you are good! Or was it that easy? :eek:

:D

It was pretty easy...I also figured it out. Look at the reflection in the glass behind you....the exterior of the restaurant is shown pretty well....and it's very distinctive for those of us who've been. :monkey1

This is what I look like im dressed up as John Lennon.

If you guys are really good, you would know what store I was standing in front of. ;)

picture127800ta8.jpg

But yes, Rainforest Cafe is a great place to eat. Love their breakfast Cha Cha Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream!

picture117800mh8.jpg

And their jungle themed ambience can't be beat (including their periodic rainshowers of course!)

picture121600uc5.jpg

Although the food at Cafe Orlean's might taste even better.

picture227600mt5.jpg

The results are still up for dispute!

picture234600tx3.jpg

Oh yeah, no one goes to the Rainforest Cafe for the food (or at least not exclusively), its the enviornment; my kids love it - esp the thunderstorms! :cool:

I KNOW the shop, I go in everytime, but I don't know the name .... :eek:

DarkArtist81 said:
Here's what I look like..... at least lately....:D

DSCN1110.jpg

Nice mask! I like that you're holding an E-xacto. hehe

Weird thing is Justin, you look about like what I pictured you'd look like. I didn't know you had kids though. :cool:

Since we have a new bust of Rambo and it Halloween heres a pic of me at Halloween as Rambo...Pretty lame costume, but I thought it kick assed:eek:
lastscan-3.jpg

King Darkness said:
Since we have a new bust of Rambo and it Halloween heres a pic of me at Halloween as Rambo...

When was this taken, last year? ;) :D :monkey5

You've got to love the little Chase Rambo.... That's awesome. And reminds me how easy it is to make a costume that a kid will enjoy....

Here's a pair of boots and a bandana... be Rambo this year... :lol

Reminds me of my Freddy costume when I was a kid... a work glove with butterknives sticking out of the fingers... rubber banded on! :rock

I didn't even have a sweater... just a spraypainted long sleeve shirt and a dirty hat. It was great.

Back