Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

This is the only one I could find right now. It was taken my senior year back in 02.

4br2sf9.jpg

pixletwin said:
BEHOLD, THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE KURGAN!!!!

Pixletwin2.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS TAKEN MOMENTS AFTER THE HIGH PRIEST IS HEARING THE VOICE OF THE KURGAN...

Shai Hulud said:
THIS PICTURE IS TAKEN MOMENTS AFTER THE HIGH PRIEST IS HEARING THE VOICE OF THE KURGAN...

And the weird thing is that the voice said Jason wants some Cookies'N'Cream....

congerking said:
And the weird thing is that the voice said Jason wants some Cookies'N'Cream....

BUT IT USUALLY SAYS..'' DESTROY ALL GNAYSAYERS !!!''

ArwenEvenstar said:
Ah! Those pictures of Disneyland bring back fond memories. I was at the Californian Disneyland for Halloween in 1995, when I was ever so young. Id love to come back to America and especially Disneyland. I love it how so much effort goes into the decorations and so forth. Thanks so much for posting.

I dont think Ive posted a picture in a while..well at least one where I dont look like a git promoting a careers agency. :lol
So I think from memory, this was taken after Id come home from a job interview (I got the job but its well rubbish). I look a bit sick actually...probably because I had to walk 2 and a half hours to get home and it was close to 30C. Fun times, fun times. :rotfl

P1010443-1.jpg

Still look a git, but at least Im smiling...slightly.

You are welcome at Disney and in the U.S. anytime. Prettiest Shelia I have seen !!! :eek

Thanks for the link, Viper. That's really cool. I can't afford it really and I don't know what I'd do with it besides make my 3D face, but its really cool.

BTW, wicked sig!

Thanks, I really like that character, I was going to make a custom figure of him, but I don't think I have the money anymore, maybe in the future.

Back