Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Darklord Dave said:
People used to enjoy this thread for seeing pics of other members. I guess I'll need to switch it to moderated posts, so only on-topic posts appear...

:thwak :nono :tap

"Only a Kurganite deals in absolute......THEN YOU ARE LOST!"

Originally Posted by Darklord Dave
People used to enjoy this thread for seeing pics of other members. I guess I'll need to switch it to moderated posts, so only on-topic posts appear...

kurganheads.jpg

Hey, why are you guys misquoting me? :confused:

I sat back and read what I wrote for a few minutes before hitting the post button and thought to myself, I should probably rephrase that but then decided against it. :monkey3 :rotfl

Posterboykelly, I don't know what your avatar is from, but it is no less disturbing. :monkey1

:cool:

JustinLuck said:
Posterboykelly, I don't know what your avatar is from, but it is no less disturbing. :monkey1

:cool:

Avatar, little blue dude is Clarence from MTV's "Wonder Showzen" he goes out on the streets and bugs people.

Signature=Robby Rotten from Kids Tv Show "Lazy Town" he's sleeping there, but uh......yeah sleeping.

I usually hang at statueforum but browse through here alot.......since I took a picture last night for the spooktacular collectors sectionI thought Id post it here......what the hell.

spook1.JPG

Titan7170 said:
I usually hang at statueforum but browse through here alot.......since I took a picture last night for the spooktacular collectors sectionI thought Id post it here......what the hell.

spook1.JPG

:lol that is awesome job.

Welcome to the boards Nightwings! That's a awesome setup you've got there. :aragorn

Back