Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Great pic, Dusty! You can post as many as you want...I don't think any of us will mind. :rock

OK, I'll do it. And yes, I have Sith eyes. Always.

me.jpg

Nice pic, Dusty. Kind of funny... we've never met... so when I saw that picture (I scrolled up so I didn't see who posted it at first) I thought it was that Catherine McPhee girl from American Idol. Do you look like her or am I just way off base?

swabie2424 said:
Nice pic, Dusty. Kind of funny... we've never met... so when I saw that picture (I scrolled up so I didn't see who posted it at first) I thought it was that Catherine McPhee girl from American Idol. Do you look like her or am I just way off base?

I forgot what she looked like so had to google her... there is a resemblance there I guess - but I can't sing a note :lol Also found out that she's from the town I live in, so that's cool.

Catherine McPhee couldn't clean Dusty's boots! No comparison! :bow

Also, since it's picture day/week...

fritzis0.jpg

Here's swabie and Mrs. Swabie a while back at my nephew's baptism. Mrs. Swabie is very pregnant in this picture. Ssssh... don't tell her I posted it! :lol

DSCF0050.jpg

Great pics, guys! I'm almost tempted to post one of myself.

Batty said:
Great pics, guys! I'm almost tempted to post one of myself.

Do it! :)

I've been looking for a picture of me and my current girlfriend to post but all I have is hard copies. I have pics of me with my ex but I think she'd be pissed about that. No, strike that, I know she'd be pissed.

Tom, have you ever posted pics of yourself? Besides the Ding Dong Song video, that is. :lol

BTW, I'm looking for one of myself to post.

P.S. Here is the result of Mrs. Swabie's pregnancy. She's being raised Kurgan! :D

EDIT: She will not be allowed to watch the Ding Dong video for a few years. Funny, Kevin and Bean pimp that guy on KROQ in L.A. all the time. Song was used on tonight Beauty and the Geek too.

WinterHat.jpg

Last edited:
Back