Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Congrats, Khev! Nice pics. I guess the Kung Fu Master is limited to an edition size of one.

Hey Khev! Congratulations to a beautiful wife and daughter!

,..what a gem you have there in your hands khev,...beautifull,...happy family,...

Hey thanks guys!

And I was wondering when they were going to announce the cast of the new season of Smallville:

35431188-1.jpg

"Somebody saaaaaaaaave meeee....." ;) Ha, just messin' with ya. :duff

Last edited:

Anakin said:
,... so what you will give me?... you can send me some sideshow merchandise,.... :chew

,..or buy me a beer in the next comiccon.. :D

Nice try for the free Sideshow stuff... beer is a possibility - everyone gets free beer at the Sideshow Freaks party :D

Okay, as if you guys couldn't tell, I'm procrastinating. I gotta get off of this board and get some rest... cya later :duff

Congrats, Khev.....She sure looks like a happy bundle of joy......beats scoring any limited edition collectible!

Khev said:
Hey thanks guys!

And I was wondering when they were going to announce the cast of the new season of Smallville:

35431188-1.jpg

"Somebody saaaaaaaaave meeee....." ;) Ha, just messin' with ya. :duff

.,..:rotfl

,....I heard this one before,... you old dudes!!,.. :lol :)

Wow....Been away for a while and we got new pics of Batty, Chase, Anakin, Khev.... damn.... Cool pics everyone... and good ones at that!

Hmmm... Let me see... Here is one we took with Therese's (my fiance) uncle, who plays Santa Claus professionally.... Crazy guy... But it's the most recent pic I have. :D

101_0084.jpg

i'm the one with the cool grendizer :rock :rock :rock

Picture73-4.jpg

Well, since everyone is posting pics of themselves, I'll add myself. Here's a recent pic of me from last year:

MeCarlos.jpg

go on people,post pics !!!!

Batty said:
Tom, have you ever posted pics of yourself? Besides the Ding Dong Song video, that is. :lol

BTW, I'm looking for one of myself to post.

Never before, but with all the photos being posted, I think I might cave in and reveal my hidious self. It's really fun and kind of weird to see real faces instead of avatars.

Back